Thread: Tickets for LA area WCC games

Default Tickets for LA area WCC games

The Zags play in LA area (LMU and Pepperdine) the first weekend in January.

I'd like to make the trip to see these games.

Anyone have good recommendations on how to get tickets? Would there be a way for this alum to get them through GU?

I bought tickets for both games within the last 2 weeks. I got great seats at LMU and general admission at Pepperdine. I did both by phone through the host schools. LMU also has an online ticket site. Pepperdine was always saying their ticketing site was going to be ready "next week". It may be now, but I haven't checked back.

GU may have some available too, but if that fails go through the host schools. I did not ask for a special GU section or anything like that, but they were both very helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by casci85 View Post
    The Zags play in LA area (LMU and Pepperdine) the first weekend in January.

I'd like to make the trip to see these games.

Anyone have good recommendations on how to get tickets? Would there be a way for this alum to get them through GU?
    I go to these games regularly, drive up from S.D. I buy through the other schools' websites and have always found it really easy. I don't think these games sell out - there's always seats available at the game - but I still buy my tix early just in case. I didn't go last year when zags were highly ranked, maybe tougher to get tix then? Zags COULD be ranked pretty high by that time.