View Poll Results: GUnit of the Game - Utah State - 11. 18. 2017 ?

Voters
111. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tllie

81 72.97%
  • Melson

21 18.92%
  • Perkins

0 0%
  • Kispert

4 3.60%
  • Norvell, Jr

0 0%
  • The Ruinator

0 0%
  • Larsen

5 4.50%
  • OTHER ( AND WHY. . .)

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GUnit of the Game - Utah State - 11. 18. 2017 ?

had to go with Tillie,
    however, huge nods to Kory, Melson, and Larson,
    it will take awhile for me to vote for JWIII or Zach N. because they sacrifice good passes, to bull their way to scoring still.
    I am not saying they are only interested in padding their own stats, but sometimes it looks that way, and I think both of them
    will get into team flow.
    JWIII especially seems to work well when Larson is the 5, but when he is the 5, he often takes the bad shot when double or triple teamed.
    Those two passes to Tillie under the basket were what I hope to see more of from him. A fabulous 4, and lousy 5, who pushes too hard to get a shot off, IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by ZagsGoZags View Post
    had to go with Tillie,
    however, huge nods to Kory, Melson, and Larson,
    it will take awhile for me to vote for JWIII or Zach N. because they sacrifice good passes, to bull their way to scoring still.
    I am not saying they are only interested in padding their own stats, but sometimes it looks that way, and I think both of them
    will get into team flow.
    JWIII especially seems to work well when Larson is the 5, but when he is the 5, he often takes the bad shot when double or triple teamed.
    Those two passes to Tillie under the basket were what I hope to see more of from him. A fabulous 4, and lousy 5, who pushes too hard to get a shot off, IMHO
    +1 nice observation ZagsGozags! Thinking back, that makes sense of what I saw...
    Last edited by 2wiceright; 11-19-2017 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Spelling
    "Blake Stepp had a reputation for saying little. That's probably because he had to clench his teeth and wince so much, playing through the pain."
    -Tales From the Gonzaga Hardwood