Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TV for Tuesday (Edited to add: ESPN3 carrying this one)

For those with Dish, it is on AT&T Sports Net 412-04.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Said it in other fishing thread. But, should pop up here at some point (usually no more than an hour before gametime): https://www.reddit.com/r/ncaaBBallStreams/

Can sign up and post request to make sure. Sometimes on the streams they provide you need to enable flash.

To do this all you need to do is click small "i" with circle around it next to your url (left) then go down to flash and click allow.

This link should work to find link to the game, for every game, if its not there on a given week you can always request and they will get it done.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebay View Post
    Congrats on your track record of Zag fandom. I live in an apartment, so Dish is not an option. I've had Comcast for years, but their prices are outrageous and customer service is awful. I'm trying to be smarter with my money, and Sling has been a fantastic option. The ONE SINGLE DOWNSIDE is the unavailability of the ROOT Sports games. I was excited to see it listed on the ESPN3 menu until hearing it would be likely blacked out as I have the option of paying an arm and a leg for Comcast.

I was merely asking for further insight on the situation. Thank you for making me feel like I'm not worthy of being a Zag fan.
    FCC Order 98-273 or the FCC Satellite Rule, this law states that landlords cannot ban satellite dishes from a rental property.

As long as the satellite dish is 40 inches or smaller in diameter, it must be allowed on the property in private rented space when installed by a professional. The law allows the landlord to supervise installation and impose reasonable restrictions about dish placement.
    History has its eyes on you.

Sage of the GU Message Board

Game specific link. https://www.reddit.com/r/ncaaBBallSt...a_0900_pm_est/

See my post above about flash if you have trouble viewing.

wtv has authentication error. espn3 blacked out. wtf

GU Class of '07

Anybody else getting a bad pixelated feed on 674 DirecTV?
    Birddog

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebay View Post
    So if I'm in one of those broadcast areas(Portland), will the game on ESPN3 be blacked out? I'm trying so hard to get rid of Comcast, but it seems like it might be the only option to see the Root games if ESPN3 is blacked out for me.
    It's blacked out here in Northern CA as well. I, too, have Comcast and they don't even offer Root. I have to go to a bar to catch it on DirectTV if I want to see the games that aren't on nationally. And I don't always feel like going to a bar on a weeknight. God I'm getting old.
    That was fun. Let's do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Once and Future Zag View Post
    FCC Order 98-273 or the FCC Satellite Rule, this law states that landlords cannot ban satellite dishes from a rental property.

As long as the satellite dish is 40 inches or smaller in diameter, it must be allowed on the property in private rented space when installed by a professional. The law allows the landlord to supervise installation and impose reasonable restrictions about dish placement.
    Thats if the apartment is faving the correct direction

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by isongd View Post
    Said it in other fishing thread. But, should pop up here at some point (usually no more than an hour before gametime): https://www.reddit.com/r/ncaaBBallStreams/

Can sign up and post request to make sure. Sometimes on the streams they provide you need to enable flash.

To do this all you need to do is click small "i" with circle around it next to your url (left) then go down to flash and click allow.

This link should work to find link to the game, for every game, if its not there on a given week you can always request and they will get it done.
    Thanks for this!!! only way I was able to watch the game. We are going to be so good this year. Hard to decide on my favorite lineup

Quote Originally Posted by ndzags View Post
    Thanks for this!!! only way I was able to watch the game. We are going to be so good this year. Hard to decide on my favorite lineup
    No problem. Save that first link and you'll be good all season. We look great, new guys are way better than expected.

I just moved over to the Left side of Washington and have found another reason to dislike living here. I have tried OTA, Sling Tv (espn3 and stadium=blacked out), anyone else over here have suggestions other than Dish, Comcast, or DirecTV? We don't watch enough other TV to justify pay for any of them. I used to do a lot of fishing, but have no problem with using sling, psvue, or other similar streaming services. Saw that Ustream has been lost on Roku, unless Nowhereman has come up with another solution. I guess ustream has disabled their API for roku. Any suggestions from my fellow displaced Zagfans?

Edit: Saw the Reddit links, anyone know if there is a way to use those links via roku? Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyot21 View Post
    I just moved over to the Left side of Washington and have found another reason to dislike living here. I have tried OTA, Sling Tv (espn3 and stadium=blacked out), anyone else over here have suggestions other than Dish, Comcast, or DirecTV? We don't watch enough other TV to justify pay for any of them. I used to do a lot of fishing, but have no problem with using sling, psvue, or other similar streaming services. Saw that Ustream has been lost on Roku, unless Nowhereman has come up with another solution. I guess ustream has disabled their API for roku. Any suggestions from my fellow displaced Zagfans?

Edit: Saw the Reddit links, anyone know if there is a way to use those links via roku? Thanks again.

I'm not sure exactly the steps to take as I don't use roku, but you can probably screen mirror your laptop, phone, or tablet ... I.e. play the links on these devices and it will show up on tv through Roku. Give it a google search. There is probably an app, or a setting on Roku that would allow you to do it.