Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TV for Tuesday (Edited to add: ESPN3 carrying this one)

Default TV for Tuesday (Edited to add: ESPN3 carrying this one)

Good God! I have never even heard of ESFC or ATSN? Anyone know if either of these is on DirectTV?

Direct Tv 683

Looks like ESPN 3 will have the game

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoTJR View Post
    Looks like ESPN 3 will have the game
    It sure does!!! Awesome. Glad you pointed that out.

Allow myself to introduce....myself...

I believe the game starts at 6pm

Quote Originally Posted by billbow47 View Post
    I believe the game starts at 6pm
    yes, that's correct for pacific time, but the screen shot is from woohoo...he has his own time zone.

I have Charter here in Yakima and the game is being shown on ROOT 6 pm
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WallaWallaZag View Post
    yes, that's correct for pacific time, but the screen shot is from woohoo...he has his own time zone.
    Whoopsy daisy. Yes, that's my time zone here near St. Louis.

Quote Originally Posted by 23zagmd View Post
    Good God! I have never even heard of ESFC or ATSN? Anyone know if either of these is on DirectTV?
    ESFC is ESPN Full Court (Sunday Ticket for NCAAB) and ATSN is ATT Sportsnet (formerly ROOT in many areas).

It's on:

KHQ
    ROOT-NW
    ATTSN-Rocky Mtn
    ROOT-SW (Alternate feed vs Rockets game)

If outside of those broadcast areas, you should have the ESPN3 feed available.
    "After holding open practices during his first three seasons, Romar closed them to reporters last season, citing the "Gonzaga factor." He felt his team was compromised before the 2004-05 game against the Zags, that the opponent awaiting him and beating him 99-87 in Spokane seemed a little too well prepared."

Quote Originally Posted by gozagswoohoo View Post
    Whoopsy daisy. Yes, that's my time zone here near St. Louis.
    You know how Pig Pen had his little dust cloud that followed him around? You have your own time zone that follows you around.
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Quote Originally Posted by kitzbuel View Post
    You know how Pig Pen had his little dust cloud that followed him around? You have your own time zone that follows you around.
    That would explain a lot of my issues.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGonzagaFactor View Post
    ESFC is ESPN Full Court (Sunday Ticket for NCAAB) and ATSN is ATT Sportsnet (formerly ROOT in many areas).

It's on:

KHQ
    ROOT-NW
    ATTSN-Rocky Mtn
    ROOT-SW (Alternate feed vs Rockets game)

If outside of those broadcast areas, you should have the ESPN3 feed available.
    So if I'm in one of those broadcast areas(Portland), will the game on ESPN3 be blacked out? I'm trying so hard to get rid of Comcast, but it seems like it might be the only option to see the Root games if ESPN3 is blacked out for me.
    I don't have a lot of experience with vampires, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.

We are only into our second game and there is so much drama this year about our games being televised. It's no different than any other year, it's either on Root or one of the ESPN's.

I have been a diehard Zags fan since 1998. 11 years ago when I got Dish I bought the sports package, it's only eight dollars extra month. I never miss a game. This is not hard people.

Quote Originally Posted by thespywhozaggedme View Post
    I have been a diehard Zags fan since 1998. 11 years ago when I got Dish I bought the sports package, it's only eight dollars extra month. I never miss a game. This is not hard people.
    Congrats on your track record of Zag fandom. I live in an apartment, so Dish is not an option. I've had Comcast for years, but their prices are outrageous and customer service is awful. I'm trying to be smarter with my money, and Sling has been a fantastic option. The ONE SINGLE DOWNSIDE is the unavailability of the ROOT Sports games. I was excited to see it listed on the ESPN3 menu until hearing it would be likely blacked out as I have the option of paying an arm and a leg for Comcast.

I was merely asking for further insight on the situation. Thank you for making me feel like I'm not worthy of being a Zag fan.
    I don't have a lot of experience with vampires, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebay View Post
    So if I'm in one of those broadcast areas(Portland), will the game on ESPN3 be blacked out? I'm trying so hard to get rid of Comcast, but it seems like it might be the only option to see the Root games if ESPN3 is blacked out for me.
    For this game, you also have the option of WatchStadium:

https://player.watchstadium.com/65/i...type=liveevent

At this point, it does not look to be blocked for anyone. Public access.

Congrats on your track record of Zag fandom. I live in an apartment, so Dish is not an option. I've had Comcast for years, but their prices are outrageous and customer service is awful. I'm trying to be smarter with my money, and Sling has been a fantastic option. The ONE SINGLE DOWNSIDE is the unavailability of the ROOT Sports games. I was excited to see it listed on the ESPN3 menu until hearing it would be likely blacked out as I have the option of paying an arm and a leg for Comcast.

I was merely asking for further insight on the situation. Thank you for making me feel like I'm not worthy of being a Zag fan.
    Are you positive you are not allowed satellite in your apartment building? In my old apartment building at Southern California they had no problem with satellite dishes. Have you actually inquired, is my question.

Boy, that's unnecessarily condescending....

That sports package is not an option for everyone. This is not hard to understand

As if everyone can just do what you did because everyone is just like you... LOL
    "After holding open practices during his first three seasons, Romar closed them to reporters last season, citing the "Gonzaga factor." He felt his team was compromised before the 2004-05 game against the Zags, that the opponent awaiting him and beating him 99-87 in Spokane seemed a little too well prepared."

Quote Originally Posted by TheGonzagaFactor View Post
    Boy, that's unnecessarily condescending....

That sports package is not an option for everyone. This is not hard to understand

As if everyone can just do what you did because everyone is just like you... LOL
    Whoever your television service provider I s, the sports package is roughly 8 dollars extra month. I would think that most people could find an extra $8 if it was important to them. I do not think that's extravagant at all. To me I sacrificed somewhere else to spend the extra dollars to get all of the Gonzaga games. I did not mean to be condescending, my apologies if it came across that way I was merely suggesting that it is not very expensive to watch every single Gonzaga game.

We are only into our second game and there is so much drama this year about our games being televised. It's no different than any other year, it's either on Root or one of the ESPN's.
    Yes, but in other years uziz or Philly hooked us up

In my case, I'm in the boonies up North of Spokane. TV isn't an option, so I rely completely on online streams.

We used to be lucky if one channel showed a game......my my...things have changed. Nothing's free anymore.
    I will say this: Stadium is amazing in its presentation. I used it last week in Tucson.......worked like a charm.

Quote Originally Posted by MDABE80 View Post
    We used to be lucky if one channel showed a game......my my...things have changed. Nothing's free anymore.
    I will say this: Stadium is amazing in its presentation. I used it last week in Tucson.......worked like a charm.
    Reached out to Stadium. The Zag game is blacked out in Portland. Ugh.

Reached out to Stadium. The Zag game is blacked out in Portland. Ugh.
    Yes, recently it was updated:

Code:
    "geo_disabled": {
        "Country": "United states, US",
        "Region": "Colorado, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, US|CO, US|NV, US|OR, US|UT, US|WA"
    },
    "geo_restricted": true