Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GAME THREAD: Texas Southern @ZAGS - 11/10/17

Quote Originally Posted by Radbooks View Post
    It's the first game and a lot of new guys playing together. I think they'll be a fun team to watch and do pretty well this year.
    + 1

Basketball Web Sites Listing

“ We tend to forget in times of reversal that life without risk is endless rehearsal.” -- Fran J. Polek

Lots of Assists!

Enjoying JJs hustle.

Quote Originally Posted by GU69 View Post
    OK, good. My feed isn't very good so I'm not seeing everything. What I did see was: (1) great moves in open court and one on one, but (2) confusion about position. However, as I said, my feed isn't very good so I'm missing a lot. Glad to hear he's better than I was seeing.
    Your feed is just fine, as is your analysis.

Basketball Web Sites Listing

“ We tend to forget in times of reversal that life without risk is endless rehearsal.” -- Fran J. Polek

Quote Originally Posted by mgadfly View Post
    Yeah, that's fair.

On Rui, 11 points in 15 minutes, some good aggressive plays. Nice motion when the ball goes to another post guy. I think he's light years ahead of where he was.
    More than fair. No Karno changes a lot. No getting around that! Adjustments and a little time and he'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by bballbeachbum View Post
    he still did what he did last summer
    Wasn't that the name of slasher flick?

A little late, recorded the game so I was a bit behind. Saw plenty I liked. Tillie is just a well rounded, high IQ bball player that always seems to be in the right place. Seemed like he scored more. Plenty of boards. We saw it last year but he'll play a bigger role this year due to departures.

Kispert. Ready out of the box. I think it was Maynard that kept saying Corey held his own in Pro Am games including a handful of NBA guys. Gonna be a lot of fun watching him develop during his career.

Perkins looked good. Knocking down those 3's.

JWIII really got it rolling in the 2nd half.

Larsen piled up points in a hurry in garbage time. Good hands and looks pretty smooth in the low post.

Rui is still a work in progress but certainly did some good things on the floor tonight.