• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • webspinnre
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

SMC's Gym Renovation Plans

From our friends over at GIAG, it sounds like the Gym Renovations they'd had in the works have basically fallen through. Unfortunate.

Wow, what a cluster. The program wanted a gym remodel for decades.  They have real space, structural, and fund raising issues.  Yet, they came up wi
    I will thank God for the day and the moment I have. - Jimmy V
  • sittingon50
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Thanks web.

All the comments are worth the time to read, IMO.
    But we don't play nobody.

Comment

• RenoZag
      Super Moderator
      • Feb 2007

Too bad. Maybe they needed the $$ to keep their Coach

Randy Bennett, who has taken St. Mary’s from an afterthought in college basketball to a perennial WCC power, has signed a 10-year contract to remain the Gaels’ head coach, the school announced Friday morning.
      “It’s an honor to have this opportunity to work at such a great institution,” Bennett said in a statement released by St. Mary’s. “We’ve had great student-athletes and assistant coaches who have put a lot of hard work and effort into building the program to this level. My family and I truly enjoy being in such a supportive community and raising our family around this environment. We are excited to continue what we have started here.”
      The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

Working...
      X