Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Will Richardson Is Supposed To Be Visiting Gonzaga Today (10/13)

No doubt. I wouldn't be surprised if he goes to Oregon. However, he did take his visit to GU, so they still have a shot. We will see.

I still wish that Nembhard didn't skip his visit. He had a chance to see Kraziness In The Kennel and to see the Banner raised.

Quote Originally Posted by thespywhozaggedme View Post
    Dude, edit that post, it reads like "He chose freaking Oregon, great" and gave me a heart attack and by the looks of it, most people read it the same way.
    Edited.
    I will thank God for the day and the moment I have. - Jimmy V

Oops---- Oregon sued by former recruit who tore ACL during official visit

http://collegebasketball.nbcsports.c...fficial-visit/

Quote Originally Posted by webspinnre View Post
    Edited.
    Ha. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zagdawg View Post
    Oops---- Oregon sued by former recruit who tore ACL during official visit

http://collegebasketball.nbcsports.c...fficial-visit/
    Curious as to how this would affect Richardson. Minor lowest level violation, self reported a couple years ago and issue has been cleared by NCAA. School paid for his surgery/rehab.

The kid can't even get a lawyer to take the case; he's representing himself. Probably hoping he can get Oregon to give him some money to go away.

Anytime there is press around a program negative or positive it can impact a recruit --- a sexual assault linked to the program, unethical recruiting practices, players getting caught selling their gear against policy etc.

I hope that with any future 1 and dones, Like Collins, the board will gather behind their decision and support them 100%...not second guess, get wishy-washy and deride them for not coming back.

That seems like a great way to get the top recruits to go elsewhere.
    It's not funny.

Quote Originally Posted by willandi View Post
    I hope that with any future 1 and dones, Like Collins, the board will gather behind their decision and support them 100%...not second guess, get wishy-washy and deride them for not coming back.

Agree that the board should support the athlete’s decision. Disagree that any relationship exists between certain message board posts about Zach’s decision played a role in any recruit’s decision to join the program.

I hope that with any future 1 and dones, Like Collins, the board will gather behind their decision and support them 100%...not second guess, get wishy-washy and deride them for not coming back.,;

I know there was disappointment, but I don't remember derision.

i know we all want to see every fan be happy go lucky and support our players and team in every decision, but we cant reasonably expect the fan base to all agree. This stuff happens at every school and on every message board. Instead of worrying about what other people think, lets just focus on our own positive energy and trying to counter balance the negative energy in the Gonzaga universe. Know what i mean? We WILL get players to come to Spokane that are Zag material, I love that about our history.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigsmoove View Post
    i know we all want to see every fan be happy go lucky and support our players and team in every decision, but we cant reasonably expect the fan base to all agree. This stuff happens at every school and on every message board. Instead of worrying about what other people think, lets just focus on our own positive energy and trying to counter balance the negative energy in the Gonzaga universe. Know what i mean? We WILL get players to come to Spokane that are Zag material, I love that about our history.
    How about WHEN those one and dones come, we focus our energy in standing behind THEIR decisions, rather than worrying about what the board members want!
    It's not funny.

The Will Richardson-to-Oregon buzz is starting to build...

Recruiting analysts expecting him to become a Duck, with a couple still picking Georgia.

We have reason to worry with these updates, yet its not official until he signs, so...
    “You’ve got to hit the Zag standard.”

And if it happens, those rites of Autumn become the rites of Spring.

How about WHEN those one and dones come, we focus our energy in standing behind THEIR decisions, rather than worrying about what the board members want!
    Most people, including the NBA Commissioner, agree that the One and Done rule is not working and needs to be changed. Thus, with any kind of luck, there won't be any One and Done rule in the next year or two, so GU won't have any more One and Dones and neither will anybody else.

ZagDad

Quote Originally Posted by Baldwinzag View Post
    The Will Richardson-to-Oregon buzz is starting to build...

Recruiting analysts expecting him to become a Duck, with a couple still picking Georgia.

We have reason to worry with these updates, yet its not official until he signs, so...
    The only one predicting Georgia, made that prediction back in May. All the Oregon predictions are within the last week. The word is out . Its almost certain he will be a Duck

Will won't be signing.....only verbaling.

I wouldn't be surprised if some coaches attempt to recruit Anton Watson even though he committed to Gonzaga. It happened after David Pendergraft verbaled to Gonzaga.

That is kinda what i said? instead of whining about other peoples opinions, just espouse your positive feelings and make them loud and proud. The more of us who do that, the better the energy is on the board.

If they lose him to Oregon, at least he visited Gonzaga. I get most frustrated as a fan with kids fail to follow thru on their official visits.