Thread: Las Vegas Travel Deals through 10/12/2017

Default Las Vegas Travel Deals through 10/12/2017

For anybody traveling to Las Vegas (WCC Tournament or other) Southwest has some great deals running through tomorrow 10/12/2017.

You go through Southwestvacations.com. Search for a vacation. Promo Code is as follows: USA125

The Promo Code is all caps and you put it in when you search for your flights.

Vacation must be booked by 11:59 PM CENTRAL TIME tomorrow, 10/12/2017.

I got round trip air and 6 nights in the Excalibur for $680.

They have both higher and lower prices depending on the hotel and flights you select.

The Orleans is not an option on their hotel packages but they do have options both on the strip (MGM, Luxor, Excalibur, Stratosphere, etc.) and downtown on or near Fremont Street.

If you have already got your WCC Championship tickets, this looks like a great deal.

ZagDad

Thanks for posting the info, ZD84. Good info for a lot of Zag Fans planning on being at the WCC Tourney.

I've already locked up my flights about 2 months ago, as well as a room in The Orleans. Going to be flying down with a good friend a couple days early to play a couple rounds of golf before the WCC Tourney begins. Mrs. 'Neer will be joining me later in the week.

My wife and I have been going to the WCC Tourney since it moved to LV. It's something we look forward to every year.

Zagineer:

For the first time in 33 years, the Mrs. can go down with me for the entire tournament (new job, new vacation policy).

Vegas in March is always a good break from the doldrums of winter weather in Spokane.

Having an opportunity to watch the zags (ladies and men) makes it even better.

ZagDad

that is a great deal......we've already got our rooms at the Orleans and we'll do our usual drive, but its good to know there are still good packages to vegas because in the future we may just fly....

I've tinkered with the idea of going to Vegas for the early tournament....

does anybody know when the WCC tourney tickets will be available?

Sylean:

We got an e-mail on 10/2/2017 that GU was selling all session WCC tournament tickets.

We bought ours at that time.

If you are thinking about going to the turkey day tourney in Vegas, the sale still would apply but the prices would change somewhat.

Remember that you can get just hotel rooms if you want to skip the flight and drive.

ZagDad