Thread: Congrats to GU Soccer's Start!!

Default Congrats to GU Soccer's Start!!

Men's Team: Best Start since 2003!! 3-0-0 Now,.... win against the Huskies.... PLEASE!!

Women's Team: Best Start in Program History!! 4-0-1 Now,.... win against the Eagles.... PLEASE!!

Awesome start to all of you GU Soccer Athlete Students!! Keep it going!! GO ZAGS!!

Now,...... A Message and Request to the MODS:

I would like to propose for your consideration that we need a forum for all GU Sports, other than Basketball. It could be titled, "GU Sports Talk", or "Non-Basketball GU Sports Talk".

The GU Board is divided into two groups:
    A Basketball Group of 8 Forums
    A General Group of 5 Forums

The General Group includes a Forum for "Sports Talk", which is dominated by professional sports teams posts. I really think that a separate Forum titled "GU Sports Talk" (or something similar) would generate additional posts on a multitude of other GU Sports programs.

Currently, other GU sports postings seem to be entered as an "OT posting" in the men's basketball forum. It would be nice to have a single forum to capture and post about all the wonderful achievements of all the other GU Athlete Students.

Thank you for your consideration to my request.

GO ZAGS!!

FWIW

I like the idea.
    "thnk god for few" jazzdelmar(12/12/11 12:50pm)
    "When most of us couldn't buy a basket. Where do we get off anyway?!" siliconzag (11/17/06 5:45:41 pm)
    I am monitoring the price of a donut

We will make recommendations.
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Quote Originally Posted by kitzbuel View Post
    We will make recommendations.
    Actually, the more I thought about this and browsed through GU Boards, it appears that the forum titled Schomburg Hall (aka El Voce) was set up for the specific purpose of capturing all GU sports other than basketball. I should have started this thread in that forum. An oversight on my part.

Thanks for your offer to help, Kitz, but it looks like we got it covered with the Schomburg Hall Forum.