Thread: Instant Karma

Default Instant Karma

Interesting info about the ultimate Zag hater.
    http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-...els-shut-down/

How is this OP connected to Gonzaga Basketball. This article is a total waste of time, and does not belong here at all. Knock it off!! If this has room for this crap, what the heck are we doing here/
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Norwester View Post
    Interesting info about the ultimate Zag hater.
    http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-...els-shut-down/
    Tough outing for KJR's Mitch Levy. One of the all time most egregious Mark Few (and Gonzaga) bashers ever. Possibly even numero uno. That'll leave a mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    How is this OP connected to Gonzaga Basketball. This article is a total waste of time, and does not belong here at all. Knock it off!! If this has room for this crap, what the heck are we doing here/
    Those who live in Seattle and surroundings find this relevant, Reborn. I haven't listened to KJR for many years, but Levy used to make my skin crawl with his "bigger dance, queen of the hard wood" schtick. That's on top of his Zag hatred.

This article gave me a bit of glee, actually.

And it's summer. Not much to talk about.

Mitch Levy refers to Mark Few as the weasel and has songs that include this. So totally relevant to a Zags supporter. Very surprised by this news.

LOL! This is pretty awesome actually!

Go zags!!!!!!!!
    20 Straight Big Dances

10 Straight Round of 32s

9 Sweet Sixteens

3 Elite Eights

2017 FINAL FOUR

2017 NATIONAL RUNNER UP

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.

Thanks for posting. Mitch is a hater just to hate on our program. Despise the guy.
    Go Zags!!!

Ok Thanks guys for filling me in.
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Around Sue Bird's rookie or second year with the Storm, Levy had her on his "show". I actually heard it live, as I happened to be driving somewhere.

He actually, on air, suggested a bet that if she got less than a 3/1 turnover ratio that year, he would give her a spanking, and if she was better than that, he'd buy season tickets to the Storm. She was obviously creeped out but laughed and agreed to the bet. A bit later she rescinded the deal.

This is a 22 or 23 year old woman being sexually harassed by an older man in public. Imagine the humiliation.

Levy belongs in a cell with Venoy Overton. I'm sure he'd be on the receiving end of the "spanking".

Quote Originally Posted by maynard g krebs View Post
    Around Sue Bird's rookie or second year with the Storm, Levy had her on his "show". I actually heard it live, as I happened to be driving somewhere.

He actually, on air, suggested a bet that if she got less than a 3/1 turnover ratio that year, he would give her a spanking, and if she was better than that, he'd buy season tickets to the Storm. She was obviously creeped out but laughed and agreed to the bet. A bit later she rescinded the deal.

This is a 22 or 23 year old woman being sexually harassed by an older man in public. Imagine the humiliation.

Levy belongs in a cell with Venoy Overton. I'm sure he'd be on the receiving end of the "spanking".
    Eww. Knew he hated the Zags. Didn't know he was a total creep.
    I will thank God for the day and the moment I have. - Jimmy V

I take back every bad thing I've ever said about BPD
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach Few
    We are not here as a #%$&%&! Courtesy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by maynard g krebs View Post

I remember this bet. I also remember the time Danica Patrick came on and all he wanted to do was ask her about her sex life.
    You can't make a half sandwich. If it's not half of a whole sandwich, it's just a small sandwich.

He's been fired by KJR. No public announcement yet.