Thread: Is it too early to beg for 2018 WCC Tournament Tickets?

Default Is it too early to beg for 2018 WCC Tournament Tickets?

My regular source for 2 WCC Championship Tournament tickets dried up. I have booked the rooms and made the flight reservations. The missing part of the equation is tickets.

I would appreciate being kept in mind if anyone has a pair of all-game tickets available.

Yeh... sure... (I heard that...)

*GRINZ*
    Last edited by Bluze; 08-26-2017 at 09:41 PM. Reason: typo

Default 2018 WCC Tournament Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Bluze View Post
    My regular source for 2 WCC Championship Tournament tickets dried up. I have booked the rooms and made the flight reservations. The missing part of the equation is tickets.

I would appreciate being kept in mind if anyone has a pair of all-game tickets available.

Yeh... sure... (I heard that...)

*GRINZ*

November 2... checking in... 4 months to go...

*reGRINZing*

I may be going to WCC tourney for first time in Vegas. Wondering best way to look for tix. I would likely only attend GU Men's games so seems a bit unnecessary to purchase an all tournament pass. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by gonstu View Post
    I may be going to WCC tourney for first time in Vegas. Wondering best way to look for tix. I would likely only attend GU Men's games so seems a bit unnecessary to purchase an all tournament pass. Any suggestions?
    If memory serves me, an all tourney pass used to be the most economical option.