X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zagsfanforlife
    Zag for Life
    • Jun 2007

I will not be in the least bit surprised when he turns out a 5* by the time he gets here.. yes i know GU seems to lose stars after signing but this kid seems just too good.

Comment

• jazzdelmar
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Our own private McD AA?

Comment

• Zagdawg
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

@CoachJA7
        1h1 hour ago
        More
        Replying to @DominickHarri2
        Had A Chance To Watch @DominickHarri2 During The CBU Camp Special Talent With Exceptional Quickness & Explosiveness! Keep Working ������

Comment

• Zagceo
          Zag for Life
          • Nov 2013

Rancho vs Taft 4:30 today for championship

Comment

• thespywhozaggedme
            Banned
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
            Our own private McD AA?
            He's got a good shot

Comment

• Zagdawg
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

eric sondheimer

Verified account

@latsondheimer
              6m6 minutes ago
              More
              Rancho Christian finishes third in Fairfax tourney with 82-71 win over Taft. Dominick Harris 21 points. Isaiah Mobley 17. Dom Winbush is a nice addition for Taft.

Comment

• CDC84
                Super Moderator
                • Feb 2007

I predicted upon his graduation that Jeremy Pargo would be one of the GREAT ambassadors for Gonzaga basketball and the university itself. This is not the first photo I have seen with Jeremy and a future Zag (not sure what to make of those pants or shorts!):

Comment

• Zags_Fanatic
                  Zag for Life
                  • Nov 2012

Originally posted by CDC84 View Post
                  I predicted upon his graduation that Jeremy Pargo would be one of the GREAT ambassadors for Gonzaga basketball and the university itself. This is not the first photo I have seen with Jeremy and a future Zag (not sure what to make of those pants or shorts!):
                  Watching Dom's athleticism really reminds me of Pargo, what a great mentor for him to have in the process. Jeremy was so instrumental in Zach Norvell's recruitment as well, no chance he would be at Gonzaga without the Pargo connection.

Comment

• kitzbuel
                    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by sittingon50 View Post
                    I would recommend everyone reread this entire thread.
                    There is plenty of room on the bandwagon!

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk
                    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
                    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• cggonzaga
                      Zag for Life
                      • Mar 2007

Comment

• CDC84
                        Super Moderator
                        • Feb 2007

Good to see that the National Prep Review is taking notice of him (and the McDonald's AA icon on their twitter account). I love how some poster says he's not a point guard, and then Dominick responds with "PG." Dominick's games keeps evolving as he plays around better and better players.

Comment

• Zags_Fanatic
                          Zag for Life
                          • Nov 2012

Dom and his dad are putting on a masterclass in marketing. Getting it all out there and getting noticed by all of the key players while showing off his dedication and commitment. I honestly could see their work on social media pushing Harris up 20-30 spots in the recruiting rankings and placing him in McD's territory. Seriously impressed with everything they have done over the summer on and off the court.

Comment

• jazzdelmar
                            Zag for Life
                            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Zags_Fanatic View Post
                            Dom and his dad are putting on a masterclass in marketing. Getting it all out there and getting noticed by all of the key players while showing off his dedication and commitment. I honestly could see their work on social media pushing Harris up 20-30 spots in the recruiting rankings and placing him in McD's territory. Seriously impressed with everything they have done over the summer on and off the court.
                            That’s the way it’s done these days. Great job, dad. The anti-Ball strategy, which is just blowhard.

Comment

• cggonzaga
                              Zag for Life
                              • Mar 2007

honestly could see their work on social media pushing Harris up 20-30 spots in the recruiting rankings and placing him in McD's territory.
                              Well that and his play of course.

Comment

• cggonzaga
                                Zag for Life
                                • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Zags_Fanatic View Post
                                Clearly ain’t working so far. Not only is he not top 20 in class but he’s barely top 20 pg. Not sure what these “recruiting experts” are seeing or in this case not seeing. Kid is top 50 at absolute worst.

Comment

Working...
                                X