Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: 2020 - Dominick Harris - Verbal Commit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=895p6YNct0k

Great video that was just released called "DOMINICK HARRIS Will Be Special At Gonzaga"
    Gonzaga bound Dominick Harris talks about what family means to him, adjusting to his new HS home at Rancho Christian, and finds out who's the best dancer on his Rancho squad!

He needs to call Rem up and get some tips on his dancing game because it doesn't match up Rem's moves in his high school year.

Quote Originally Posted by basketballzag View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=895p6YNct0k

Great video that was just released called "DOMINICK HARRIS Will Be Special At Gonzaga"
    Gonzaga bound Dominick Harris talks about what family means to him, adjusting to his new HS home at Rancho Christian, and finds out who's the best dancer on his Rancho squad!

He needs to call Rem up and get some tips on his dancing game because it doesn't match up Rem's moves in his high school year.
    I've been saying for a while that he's woefully underrated, but now that the pr team is out in full effect with promo videos like this, he won't be underrated much longer. Look for him to jump up pretty high by next season to a 5*.

Great video! Thanks for sharing! Here it is again:

That was such a great video. Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by caldwellzag View Post
    That was such a great video. Thanks for sharing!
    What a great young man. He will be special. That 20-21 season is really starting to look amazing!

Set your DVR: Rancho Christian is playing McEachern (GA) in a televised game on ESPNU (Comcast 621 in Spokane) on Monday, January 21 at 10:00 AM, in the Hoophall Classic.

Here's a piece on the Hoophall Classic: https://www.courant.com/sports/high-...h5u-story.html

How did he do? I was unable to get to a TV.
    The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Replay available on ESPN....starting to watch it now...

Go!! Zags!!!

Harris reminds me of a yearling colt. In a year or two....

Quote Originally Posted by BobZag View Post
    How did he do? I was unable to get to a TV.
    I just finished watching the entire game that I dvr'd. Harris was....flat out awful. Chucking up shots almost every time that he touched the ball, shot so much he made Snax look like a reluctant shooter and when he actually tried to pass the ball he turned it over, he has zero court vision and pg skills; please, please, please people stop referring to him as a pg, he's not...at all, he is 100% sg. I think he had 6 points, 5 turnovers and 0 assists. My only real concern is that his shooting form is kinda weird, as he releases the ball, it looks like he's doing jazz hands, it's really odd. Everyone has a bad game now and then and DH has done more than enough to chalk this one up as an outlier, but it was bad, like burn the tape bad. Hopefully he forgets this game completely and moves on to the next one.

Next up for Rancho Christian is the Montverde Academy invitational, Thursday-Saturday, January 24-26, 2019. Hope our guy makes a better showing.

https://mvasports.com/news/2018/11/2...ournament.aspx

Here's a note from his dad on Twitter:

Shawn Harris,EdD Candidate
    ‏ @Dr_ShawnHarris
    8h8 hours ago

Thank you for the support family ..we wet the bed & had a tough night..nonetheless on to the next game...short memory....we play in Florida on Thursday in the Montverde tourney. Let’s gooooo @DominickHarri2 ....it’s all in the process of chasing greatness
    “When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”

~ Desiderius Erasmus

Quote Originally Posted by Radbooks View Post
    Here's a note from his dad on Twitter:
    There was no denying that stinker, but glad they owned it and didn't make any excuses. He's had too many great games, this was an aberration. Now just work on the bball IQ and tweaking the shot mechanics (no more jazz hands) and he'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by thespywhozaggedme View Post
    I just finished watching the entire game that I dvr'd. Harris was....flat out awful. Chucking up shots almost every time that he touched the ball, shot so much he made Snax look like a reluctant shooter and when he actually tried to pass the ball he turned it over, he has zero court vision and pg skills; please, please, please people stop referring to him as a pg, he's not...at all, he is 100% sg. I think he had 6 points, 5 turnovers and 0 assists. My only real concern is that his shooting form is kinda weird, as he releases the ball, it looks like he's doing jazz hands, it's really odd. Everyone has a bad game now and then and DH has done more than enough to chalk this one up as an outlier, but it was bad, like burn the tape bad. Hopefully he forgets this game completely and moves on to the next one.
    That’s more than a little harsh.

Go, Harris. We’re rooting for you. Ups and downs are expected.

Quote Originally Posted by ZagsObserver View Post
    That’s more than a little harsh.

Go, Harris. We’re rooting for you. Ups and downs are expected.
    Not at all. It's 100% honest and accurate. His dad acknowledged it in the tweet. DH and his dad are stand up people, they're not they "everyone deserves a trophy" type that so many millennials are nowadays. They know they have to work hard and with hard work comes great reward. As I said twice now, this game was an outlier, all players have them, time to forget it and move on, no point in dwelling on it.

http://www.espn.com/college-sports/b...020/order/true

Harris breaks into ESPN 2020 Super 60 at #55.

Quite a few Zag recruits in top 60.

Final Four effect
    OK...LETS DO IT!..

Quote Originally Posted by thespywhozaggedme View Post
    This is one of the most accurate appraisals of Harris that of have seen on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by doctorzag View Post
    This is one of the most accurate appraisals of Harris that of have seen on this board.
    Thanks man. I try to always be objective. He had a stinker of a game, but he and his dad are so awesome; no excuses whatsoever, they used it as a learning tool and will improve.