• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zagsker
    Zag for Life
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by zagsfanforlife View Post
    ... yes i know GU seems to lose stars after signing but this kid seems just too good.
    Does this have statistical backing...or is it just a "no one respects us" feeling?
    I am working on being a more all around square.

Comment

• Zagdawg
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Jake

Verified account

@jakeweingarten
      2h2 hours ago
      More
      Gonzaga assistant Donny Daniels will be in NY this week to watch 2020 superstar-commit Dominick Harris, per source. Newest member of Rancho Christian’s powerhouse hoops squad.

Comment

• jazzdelmar
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

What’s going on in New York?

Originally posted by Zagdawg View Post
        Jake

Verified account

@jakeweingarten
        2h2 hours ago
        More
        Gonzaga assistant Donny Daniels will be in NY this week to watch 2020 superstar-commit Dominick Harris, per source. Newest member of Rancho Christian’s powerhouse hoops squad.

Comment

• MileHigh
          Professional Zag Fan
          • Jul 2014

Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
          What’s going on in New York?
          big Adidas tourney
          He plays with Dream Vision out of SoCal

Comment

• CDC84
            Super Moderator
            • Feb 2007

A member of the staff seems to be at almost every big event that Dom Harris plays at. More so than most Gonzaga recruits. I know the family is 100% committed to GU despite Harris' move to Temecula, but it's almost as if the staff wants to send a message to other high major programs, "Hands off."

Comment

• thespywhozaggedme
              Banned
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by cggonzaga View Post
              Clearly ain’t working so far. Not only is he not top 20 in class but he’s barely top 20 pg. Not sure what these “recruiting experts” are seeing or in this case not seeing. Kid is top 50 at absolute worst.

https://twitter.com/hoopreview/statu...871354368?s=21
              He's currently a 4 star, #60 and 4th ranked combo guard in the entire country.

Comment

• cggonzaga
                Zag for Life
                • Mar 2007

Originally posted by thespywhozaggedme View Post
                He's currently a 4 star, #60 and 4th ranked combo guard in the entire country.

https://247sports.com/Player/Dominick-Harris-46048026
                Yet I linked an article from Rivals in which he’s ranked 94th overall and 20th pg.

60th is still too low and he’s a pg despite what some people think.

Comment

• caldwellzag
                  Zag for Life
                  • Jan 2018

Originally posted by CDC84 View Post
                  A member of the staff seems to be at almost every big event that Dom Harris plays at. More so than most Gonzaga recruits. I know the family is 100% committed to GU despite Harris' move to Temecula, but it's almost as if the staff wants to send a message to other high major programs, "Hands off."
                  I think it is two fold, one "hands off", but second his team is stacked and if we are in good with him what is that showing to his peers. I think you will see this trend of being at his events continue.

Comment

• Zagdawg
                    Zag for Life
                    • Feb 2007

Gonzaga Guru

@GonzagaGuru
                    10h10 hours ago
                    More
                    Highlights of @DreamVisionBall 16U's 63-60 win today over @teamhardenaau featuring 21 points from Gonzaga commit Dominick Harris @DominickHarri2 & 16 points from 2020 Zags recruit Isaiah Cottrell @bigfella702

Highlights of the Dream Vision vs Team Harden 16's in NYC Gauntlet Finale.Contact/Follow us Twitter | https://twitter.com/BeachCityHoopsInstagram | https://w...

Comment

• thespywhozaggedme
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by caldwellzag View Post
                      I think it is two fold, one "hands off", but second his team is stacked and if we are in good with him what is that showing to his peers. I think you will see this trend of being at his events continue.
                      That is an excellent point that I had not considered. If someone from the staff is at every single one of his games his other teammates are eventually going to immediately associate them with Gonzaga and we will at least be in their mind when it comes to recruiting

Comment

• caldwellzag
                        Zag for Life
                        • Jan 2018

Originally posted by thespywhozaggedme View Post
                        That is an excellent point that I had not considered. If someone from the staff is at every single one of his games his other teammates are eventually going to immediately associate them with Gonzaga and we will at least be in their mind when it comes to recruiting
                        Cottrell would be a nice addition to the class of 2020. With Harris in his ear and our staff at the games there could be a good chance of him following Harris. Of course I would love the Mobley brothers to come with Harris, but with there dad coaching at USC and the oldest committing there already doubt Evan will look anywhere but there.

Comment

• jazzdelmar
                          Zag for Life
                          • Feb 2007

What if...the NBA eliminates its one and done rule in the next year or so?

Comment

• Radbooks
                            Zag for Life
                            • Jun 2007

Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
                            What if...the NBA eliminates its one and done rule in the next year or so?
                            Not supposed to happen until 2021 or 2022
                            “When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”

~ Desiderius Erasmus

Comment

• Zagceo
                              Zag for Life
                              • Nov 2013

looks like 2021 would be earliest

Comment

• jazzdelmar
                                Zag for Life
                                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Zagceo View Post
                                Whew....