• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WallaWallaZag
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Malastein View Post
    Any word on stats?
    they didn't always go head to head, but 2021 pg zaon collins (bishop gorman) carried his team and won mvp posting a 27-8-6 line in the championship game...harris' team should have won as they were up big and fell apart a little.

Comment

• White lightning
      Zag for Life
      • Dec 2017

Please remove if already posted. I really was surprised by this.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
      Last edited by White lightning; 10-22-2019, 06:40 PM.

Comment

• Markburn1
        Zag for Life
        • Oct 2015

Originally posted by White lightning View Post
        Please remove if already posted. I really was surprised by this.

I’m a little skeptical here. The guy that matriculated in Moraga is Jock, not Jack. Am I wrong?

Comment

• White lightning
          Zag for Life
          • Dec 2017

Originally posted by Markburn1 View Post
          I’m a little skeptical here. The guy that matriculated in Moraga is Jock, not Jack. Am I wrong?
          You are correct!!! My bad please remove!!!

Comment

• Mr Vulture
            Zag for Life
            • May 2008

Well, one interesting piece of information in that random strand was it sounds like they got a guy ruled eligible for this season by the NCAA. Not sure if this was old news or how much it plays into things but the better they are, the better it is for the WCC.

Comment

• Hooray4Daye&Gray
              Kennel Club Alum
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Mr Vulture View Post
              Well, one interesting piece of information in that random strand was it sounds like they got a guy ruled eligible for this season by the NCAA. Not sure if this was old news or how much it plays into things but the better they are, the better it is for the WCC.
              Quentin Grimes was also granted a waiver to play this year in Houston.

The Kansas transfer was said to be an option for Gonzaga had he left the state of Texas.

Comment

• cggonzaga
                Zag for Life
                • Mar 2007

Comment

• Zags_Fanatic
                  Zag for Life
                  • Nov 2012

His highlights are just ridiculous, I understand why he and his dad think he is underrated. To my eye he looks like a 5 star recruit all day long. Can't wait to see him in a Zags uni!

Comment

• cggonzaga
                    Zag for Life
                    • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Zags_Fanatic View Post
                    His highlights are just ridiculous, I understand why he and his dad think he is underrated. To my eye he looks like a 5 star recruit all day long. Can't wait to see him in a Zags uni!
                    Agreed. He’s just getting better and better.

Comment

• hooter73
                      Zag for Life
                      • Jun 2008

He is looking dang good lately.

Comment

• Zagdawg
                        Zag for Life
                        • Feb 2007

Jake
                        @jakeweingarten
                        RT
                        @jakeweingarten
                        : On Wednesday morning, Top-60 senior Dominick Harris will put the pen to paper and sign his NLI to join the Gonzaga Bull…

Comment

• RenoZag
                          Super Moderator
                          • Feb 2007

Gonzaga men's basketball head coach Mark Few announced the signing of Dominick Harris and Julian Strawther to National Letters of Intent Wednesday.

Dominick Harris, 6-4, 190, Guard, Murrieta, Calif. (Rancho Christian)
                          Harris averaged 24 points and three assists per game through his first three years of high school. After scoring 24.5 points per outing during his sophomore season at Pacifica High School, he transferred to nationally-ranked Rancho Christian High School as a junior. After playing an impressive national schedule, he helped guide Rancho Christian to 26 wins and a Top-10 ranking in California as a junior.

Harris earned California Interscholastic Federation (CIF) Division 6 Player of the Year honors as a freshman while leading Pacifica Christian to the championship game.

Harris is ranked No. 60 in the Class of 2020 by 247 Sports. He is a four-star recruit according to ESPN, ranked as the 59th-best recruit in the Class of 2020.

"Dominick comes from such a wonderful and supportive family," Few said. "He's been committed for quite a while, so he's kind of already been a part of the program. It's great to finally make it official. Dom's really improved since we first saw him, he's a really hardworking and motivated player that will be able to play multiple positions on the perimeter. He can shoot it, score it, drive it, defend and fills a lot of buckets from a coaching standpoint. He's going to be a great addition."
                          The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• Sarenyon
                            Zag for Life
                            • Feb 2007

Welcome!
                            GO ZAGS!!!

Comment

• JPtheBeasta
                              Zag for Life
                              • Oct 2008

I’m excited. He should be a fantastic player and has already been a great ambassador for the program.

Comment

• Mantua
                                Zag for Life
                                • Mar 2007

Welcome Dominick!

You look great in the Zag uniform!
                                Bonjour tristesse.

Comment

Working...
                                X