OT-My sweet mother passed away Saturday, and I now have PROOF that I'm KINDA from Spo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zaglaw
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

My heart goes out to you and your family. I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

• NotoriousZ
      Zag for Life
      • Oct 2008

From these pictures you can a lot of her in you, Woohoo. God bless you and your family in these hard times.
      It's peanut butter jelly time!

Comment

• cjm720
        Zag for Life
        • Nov 2007

Sorry, Woohoo.
        Go Zags!!!

Comment

• MDABE80
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by gozagswoohoo View Post
          Hey Abe, did you mail the note, or PM? I didn't get a PM (I need to clear some messages, it may have been full). If you mailed it, it's likely in the process of being re-routed to me, as we have recently moved.

Thank you for the kind words everyone! We had a very big turnout at her visitation. It was hard, but very comforting.
          Nathan I sent you email..........my contact info.Also I told you your moms surgeon had passed. He did a super job consider how young she was.

Comment

• gozagswoohoo
            Time Zone Challenged Board Greeter
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by MDABE80 View Post
            Nathan I sent you email..........my contact info.Also I told you your moms surgeon had passed. He did a super job consider how young she was.
            He did pass? Too bad. I hate to hear that. I imagine he was getting 'up there' in years though. Yes, he did a fantastic job, considering that was in the 50's!! And from what she had told me, that doctor had told her that she would very likely need another heart surgery in her mid 30's....and she ended up having exactly that! I think she was 35 or 36.

But anyway, I never did receive your email Abe, I apologize. Do you still have that in your 'sent' folder that you could re-send/forward it to me?

Thanks!
            Allow myself to introduce....myself...

Comment

• ZagMan in Philly
              Zag for Life
              • Apr 2007

Sorry for your loss, and condolences to you and your family.

Comment

• DZ
                Zag for Life
                • Sep 2007

Thinking of you WH
                Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
                Mark Twain.

Comment

• TheZagPhish
                  Zag for Life
                  • Feb 2007

Peace and love, brother.
                  Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Comment

• RenoZag
                    Super Moderator
                    • Feb 2007

Condolences, WooHoo. Prayers to you and your family. Be strong for one another
                    The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• Proudzagmom
                      Kennel Club Alum
                      • Feb 2007

I'm so very sorry, Nathan. Thinking of you and your family.

Comment

• ZigZagSoCal
                        Kennel Club Material
                        • Feb 2007

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Nathan. We're so sorry for your loss.
                        "There is a time when panic is the appropriate response." Eugene Kleiner

Comment

• Zags11
                          Banned
                          • Mar 2008

My beautiful mother passed away on Saturday at the young age of 66. It's been incredibly difficult, and I don't think it's actually even set in for me yet.

But anyway, many of you know that I've lived in Missouri my whole life. When my mom was little, her family moved around quite a lot. She had told me years ago that they lived in Spokane for a bit.

Anyway, while going through some of her things these last few days, I found THIS picture. I thought it was really neat!! So SEE!!!!!! I'm kind of technically ALSO from Spokane. A little.

Ugh. I'm so sorry bro. She is my mothers age. I wish you the best in recovery and my condolences. I wish you the best my man.

Comment

• Zags11
                            Banned
                            • Mar 2008

Thanks amaronizag. Really appreciate the kind words!

And I've heard many others say what you just did, that time will help the pain some, but you never really get over the loss. A friend of mine said his dad passed away 10 years ago, yet every now and then his cell phone will ring and for a brief moment he will hope/think it might be his dad calling him. Crazy. And depressing.
                            Yea that's tough.

Comment

• 75Zag
                              Zag for Life
                              • Mar 2007

I send a message of peace to a friend on this board.
                              I am headed to Wenatchee tomorrow to spend the weekend with my 90 year old mom.
                              Nothing lasts forever - let us all enjoy who we can, what we can, when we can.

Go Bulldogs!
                              Do not go gentle into that good night,
                              Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
                              Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Comment

• Mantua
                                Zag for Life
                                • Mar 2007

Woohoo, I know that this is a tough time for you and your family. I'm so sorry. The one thing I am sure of is that your mother was one of the all time great mothers as evidenced by her wonderful son.
                                Bonjour tristesse.

Comment

Working...
                                X