Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Concerned

Shooting? Good.

The cool thing about college sports, and high school too, is that the faces keep changing. This can cause concern for some when some really good players move on to the next level. Concern for some, excitement for others. I'm in the excited group. I love watching the new players becomes stars. My serenity is directly proportional to my expectations. Lower your expectations and you may find more serenity. Enjoy the ride. I really like the players who will be back next year, and I feel the same way about the new ones coming in.
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    The cool thing about college sports, and high school too, is that the faces keep changing. This can cause concern for some when some really good players move on to the next level. Concern for some, excitement for others. I'm in the excited group. I love watching the new players becomes stars. My serenity is directly proportional to my expectations. Lower your expectations and you may find more serenity. Enjoy the ride. I really like the players who will be back next year, and I feel the same way about the new ones coming in.
    Nicely said.
    "The Foo is the most extraordinary collection of talent, of human knowledge, that has ever been gathered together on one message board with the possible exception of when Thomas Jefferson blogged alone." JFK -4.29.62-

Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    Inversely proportional Reborn. <--

Agree with Reborn. I also enjoy the year we had and look forward to the new players next year. Yes, they will need to grow. Yes, they more and likely will have some missteps. But following the journey should be fun and then I hope we make the dance.