Thread: Gaels nab grad transfer Cullen Neal

Default Gaels nab grad transfer Cullen Neal

Gaels getting into the grad transfer game. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...er-cullen-neal

"The 6-foot-5 guard initially signed with Randy Bennett and the Gaels out of high school, but after his father, Craig, was promoted to head coach at New Mexico, the younger Neal decided to play for his dad."

FWIW Craig Neal was fired as Lobos coach last month:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...fter-4-seasons

Quote Originally Posted by zagzilla View Post
    Gaels getting into the grad transfer game. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
    1) Gaels have had two grad transfers Desmond Simmons U of W and Aaron Bright of Stanford in 2014. Not sure when GU started ?
    2) Again, what a wonderful year you guys had. Every Gael fan I know was in your corner.

nice replacement for rahon...not as good a defender but better scorer...

Quote Originally Posted by WallaWallaZag View Post
    nice replacement for rahon...not as good a defender but better scorer...
    Thanks WWZ.
    I'm pretty sure Neal will come off the bench as a 2 and sometimes 3. It's going to be a fun year. RB is going to have a lot of options.

The Gaels were very impressive in the Tournament and are getting a lot of respect in the way too early ratings.....they are sure fun to watch when they play teams other than Gonzaga....

Butler like in how they don't play hero ball and don't give up or beat themselves..

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada Don View Post
    Thanks WWZ.
    I'm pretty sure Neal will come off the bench as a 2 and sometimes 3. It's going to be a fun year. RB is going to have a lot of options.
    What does the full Gaels roster look like for 2017-2018? Obviously, Landale, Naar, and Hermanson will be excellent returning starters. I would guess that Fitzner will be the starting power forward. Will this kid be the other starting guard? How's the bench?
    "The Foo is the most extraordinary collection of talent, of human knowledge, that has ever been gathered together on one message board with the possible exception of when Thomas Jefferson blogged alone." JFK -4.29.62-