Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 34748081828384
Results 2,076 to 2,080 of 2080

Thread: 2018 Recruits

Quote Originally Posted by zagfan1 View Post
    I am excited about having BWill on the team next year. He has the ability to create his own shot which I am not so sure Cremo can do or any other Zag can do. However love to have both.
    Did I miss a post...he has already signed with us? If so I am totally stunned as he didn't even wait to visit next weekend! I will eat humble pie tonight for dinner!
    Last edited by Bogozags; 04-21-2018 at 01:26 PM.

I am excited about having BWill on the team next year. He has the ability to create his own shot which I am not so sure Cremo can do or any other Zag can do. However love to have both.
    What does this post mean?

Quote Originally Posted by ZagsGoZags View Post
    ummmm...positive thinking???

Quote Originally Posted by ZagsGoZags View Post
    . Sorry didn’t circle back till now. No No he hasn’t signed. I don’t know if he is committing for sure. I am pretty optimistic about our chance of landing BWILL though. I think we are in for a treat with his play making abilities. If we get both the stars may just align this time to get back to the F4. So much depth and talent.

. Sorry didn’t circle back till now. No No he hasn’t signed. I don’t know if he is committing for sure. I am pretty optimistic about our chance of landing BWILL though. I think we are in for a treat with his play making abilities. If we get both the stars may just align this time to get back to the F4. So much depth and talent.
    You have an inside source?