Please!
    And thanks all for a great season.
    Go Zags!

Quote Originally Posted by ZagMan in Philly View Post
    Please!
    And thanks all for a great season.
    Go Zags!
    Amen!

If they both come back then we are a lock to be preseason number one. Sadly I think both are gone.

+1. This is all I can think about to make me feel better right now.

Hope he comes back but the way he reacted at the end makes me think he's done.

Listening to Nigel talk on ESPN and at the presser, he talks about leaving the door open for the next group of Zags to win it all (didn't really mention himself coming back to win it all) - hope that wasn't a telling statement.

Would love to see him and Collins back...

Quote Originally Posted by zagsfanforlife View Post
    Hope he comes back but the way he reacted at the end makes me think he's done.
    Which one? The OP named two players.

Nigel has probably had enough of college, is my guess. Time to cash in.
    "The best players will play. That's the way it will always be." Larry Bird

Quote Originally Posted by thespywhozaggedme View Post
    Which one? The OP named two players.
    Nigel

I think Collins is gone and Nigel is 50/50. Whatever happens, I wish everyone the best and thing this program is better for their presence.

Quote Originally Posted by zag944 View Post
    I think Collins is gone and Nigel is 50/50. Whatever happens, I wish everyone the best and thing this program is better for their presence.
    I am the other way

Goss gone

Collins has some work to do and be a lottery pick

But each need make personal decision and zag nation have solids players ready step in
    Basketball...The Toy Department of Life

Don't mess wth happy...Coach Few

I agree, the way Nigel was phrasing his answer makes me think he is gone too.

If both leave which I think happens we are still top 25.. just don't think a legit title contender. A lot can happen in an offseason though

I personally don't think Collins is leaving but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoopaholic View Post
    I am the other way

Goss gone

Collins has some work to do and be a lottery pick

But each need make personal decision and zag nation have solids players ready step in
    Selfishly, I want him to stay but I think Zack played himself into the lottery during this tournament. There's a four page thread on realgm about him and virtually every poster says that he's going to be a stud in the NBA and will be a lottery pick this year.

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/view...10663&start=60

If both leave which I think happens we are still top 25.. just don't think a legit title contender. A lot can happen in an offseason though
    Agreed. I wouldnt be surprised to learn of three new additions to our roster within the next month or two.

Selfishly, I want him to stay but I think Zack played himself into the lottery during this tournament. There's a four page thread on realgm about him and virtually every poster says that he's going to be a stud in the NBA and will be a lottery pick this year.

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/view...10663&start=60
    Full transparency I haven't watched an NBA game in years

He needs few more pounds in shoulders and needs to learn to play smarter imo which translate to another year for bball IQ
    Like sabonis one more year and certainly lotto imo

But he and family have decisions to make

They gone.
    Thanks for the great season.

Full transparency I haven't watched an NBA game in years

He needs few more pounds in shoulders and needs to learn to play smarter imo which translate to another year for bball IQ
    Like sabonis one more year and certainly lotto imo

But he and family have decisions to make
    The NBA drafts almost solely on potential nowadays, many argue that that has watered down the product but that's another discussion for another time. Zach is twice as gifted as Sabonis ever will be and Domas is a stud. In my opinion, he's gone. But, on the positive, he's our first one and done so that's a new accomplishment for us.

Quote Originally Posted by 23dpg View Post
    They gone.
    Thanks for the great season.
    Zach is not NBA ready, IMO. If he can't stay out of foul trouble in college what chance does he have in NBA? He has work to do to be a great NBA player. If he leaves now I'm afraid he'll have a career similar to Austin Daye's. He needs to come back.

Man Nigel's post game interview w Katz was tough to watch. What a stud. Love that kid. But ya I took he's gone from that.

The NBA drafts almost solely on potential nowadays, many argue that that has watered down the product but that's another discussion for another time. Zach is twice as gifted as Sabonis ever will be and Domas is a stud. In my opinion, he's gone. But, on the positive, he's our first one and done so that's a new accomplishment for us.
    Good people can agree to disagree that one and done is an accomplishment for college basketball

Good people can agree to disagree that one and done is an accomplishment for college basketball
    By "accomplishment", I mean that it's one more mid major hurdle that we have overcome. It puts us on par with the other elite programs in college basketball. And whether or not we like it is irelevant, coaches can use it as a recruiting tool.

Man Nigel's post game interview w Katz was tough to watch. What a stud. Love that kid. But ya I took he's gone from that.
    Yes, I just watched it and it was very emotional. The guy left his heart as well as his ankles on the floor. He will be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by ZagDaddy View Post
    Zach is not NBA ready, IMO. If he can't stay out of foul trouble in college what chance does he have in NBA? He has work to do to be a great NBA player. If he leaves now I'm afraid he'll have a career similar to Austin Daye's. He needs to come back.
    I don't think Austin ever truly had passion for the game of basketball he was just tall and very gifted. Zach has that fire in him and is tremendously gifted. If he's a lottery pick he's got to go.