Thread: Z Bo's Stat line

Default Z Bo's Stat line

Per ESPN, since 1986 when blocks became an official stat, Zach became the 3rd person with at least 10, 10 & 5:

Danny Manning & Anthony Davis.
    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

I heard that, but couldn't remember if this was in NCAA tourney play or just in Final Four play? Anyone to clarify this?
    "Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."
    —Kurt Vonnegut

Final Four

Quote Originally Posted by U Zig, I Zag View Post
    Final Four
    THX
    "Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."
    —Kurt Vonnegut

Yes thanks. Didn't realize I had left that out.
    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

Probably helped his stock a little in the NBA Draft... If he has a really good Championship game to add to this, it could really boost his stock.

Quote Originally Posted by CdAZagFan View Post
    Probably helped his stock a little in the NBA Draft... If he has a really good Championship game to add to this, it could really boost his stock.
    Or he comes back and does that every night pushing him as a potential lottery pick
    Basketball...The Toy Department of Life

Don't mess wth happy...Coach Few

Quote Originally Posted by Hoopaholic View Post
    Or he comes back and does that every night pushing him as a potential lottery pick
    I am really hoping this is the case... It would be great to see him have Sabonis-like games every game next year.

Quote Originally Posted by CdAZagFan View Post
    I think he comes back. If not, I lose my bet with Spy.

He's gone.

I hope he comes back. He is just so fun to watch. Hard to turn down that money though. I bet he goes as well. Sadly.

I believe he stays as the coaching staff, his family all realize one more year would better prepare him for the next level AND he wants to beat PK's record of seven blocks in one game!

Quote Originally Posted by Bogozags View Post
    I believe he stays as the coaching staff, his family all realize one more year would better prepare him for the next level AND he wants to beat PK's record of seven blocks in one game!
    That was a great moment in the press conference, and everyone should watch both teams if they haven't already. NGW reported that Collins said something like, "I wouldn't to have to play against me today." I like the confidence. He definitely did great. I hope he stays one more year. If he can stay out of foul trouble he will be a dominant player and an All-American next year.

I keep hearing more mentions of him as a potential lottery pick in various media sources. If he plays like he did yesterday in the championship, he'll be a lottery pick, the only question will be if he jumps. Either way, he's had a phenomenal season, and it's been great having him as a Zag.
    I will thank God for the day and the moment I have. - Jimmy V

Quote Originally Posted by webspinnre View Post
    I keep hearing more mentions of him as a potential lottery pick in various media sources. If he plays like he did yesterday in the championship, he'll be a lottery pick, the only question will be if he jumps. Either way, he's had a phenomenal season, and it's been great having him as a Zag.
    Raftery said something to the effect of "the kid is going to have a great future".
    Birddog

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.

Quote Originally Posted by webspinnre View Post
    IF he is projected lottery he should take it and go

I do not think he will come up that high even with a similar exceptional game he had last night

Come back an dhave that type of game night in night out and become first team AA and a definite lottery pick at age 19
    Basketball...The Toy Department of Life

Don't mess wth happy...Coach Few

Last night's game did as much for Zach's draft stock as Domas' game against Utah last year.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasZagFan View Post
    Last night's game did as much for Zach's draft stock as Domas' game against Utah last year.
    pretty much. After tomorrow I believe we will be bidding farewell to young Collins. We love you and thank you for your contribution to the best year in our history.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach Few
    We are not here as a #%$&%&! Courtesy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoopaholic View Post
    IF he is projected lottery he should take it and go

I do not think he will come up that high even with a similar exceptional game he had last night

Come back an dhave that type of game night in night out and become first team AA and a definite lottery pick at age 19
    Will turn 20 in November.