Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: GAME THREAD: @ St. Mary's

Let's go perks. Screw smc
    Love the zags for life

there you go Perk!

Love this team. And I love that NWG and company feel disrespected.

no style points down the stretch but mission accomplished!

if that dui stuff is getting to him he needs to get that working for him instead of against him as it appears it has

This lady on SportsCenter has absolutely no idea what she's talking about. She just said we're getting ready for our tournament in the American conference. LOL

SMC 4-15 from 3. 26%

Good game Zags. Very deserving of the #1. Maybe if we're lucky we catch you in an off night in Vegas because (minus the final few minutes tonight) we've seen two of your best performances and no one can beat that. Respect. Please beat BYU in Spokane and please root for us in Provo. See you in Vegas (hopefully for both of us).

Quote Originally Posted by bballbeachbum View Post
    if that dui stuff is getting to him he needs to get that working for him instead of against him as it appears it has
    Melson kind of filled in for Perks tonight. That's what a team is all about.

Love the win and love this team, but Gonzaga did not play well down the stretch only scoring 10 points in the final 8 minutes. Thankfully the defense was solid and Saint Mary's missed several open looks. It was a tough game for Gonzaga and a great learning experience, I hope they take something from it and continue to get better. Looking forward to closing out the rest of the season and then the WCC tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow06 View Post
    Good game Zags. Very deserving of the #1. Maybe if we're lucky we catch you in an off night in Vegas because (minus the final few minutes tonight) we've seen two of your best performances and no one can beat that. Respect. Please beat BYU in Spokane and please root for us in Provo. See you in Vegas (hopefully for both of us).
    The front court was good but 3 of the 4 guards had sub par games, so that really wasn't even close to one of GU's best performances this year.

St. Mary's played a good game. Better than I thought they would. They didn't seem too tight/nervous or overwhelmed by the situation. They are a good team who just lost to a better team, even if the better team, for the most part, had an off night.
    My posts indicate that I don't seem to follow college basketball all that closely.

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow06 View Post
    I can now root for SMC against the Yiners. You guys need to finish with no more than 4 losses. It will be fun watching you guys Dance in March.

Quote Originally Posted by jpn17 View Post
    Love the win and love this team, but Gonzaga did not play well down the stretch only scoring 10 points in the final 8 minutes. Thankfully the defense was solid and Saint Mary's missed several open looks. It was a tough game for Gonzaga and a great learning experience, I hope they take something from it and continue to get better. Looking forward to closing out the rest of the season and then the WCC tournament.
    Had the Falcons run the same offensive scheme, they would have won the Super Bowl. It was all about clock management, keep them off the 3 point line, make them foul. Ugly, but understandable.