Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Things I do not care about:

Ginger ale that's not Canada Dry

The period of the year between the regular college football season and the bowl games.

Who wins the Heisman

The NBA regular season.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

Don't care when my Zag brother in arms Former1dog goes rampaging through the Foo and leaves all my (and a couple other posters) more enjoyable threads way back to die a long lonely thread death, until I go rescue them.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

Don't care about first page runs anymore. The lack of posts has made it to easy to accomplish. If properly motivated you could do it daily.
    "The thing about the FOO is we seem like crazy people to dumb people"

Quote Originally Posted by Eroop22 View Post
    Don't care about first page runs anymore. The lack of posts has made it to easy to accomplish. If properly motivated you could do it daily.
    The foo has been tragically underutilized of late. I would say the last year has been rather slow. You're doing God's work in keeping the place up. I care about that.

I don't care about chocolate chip cookies.

I don't care about stars that are more than 10,000 light years away.

I don't care that Pluto is no longer a planet.

I don't care about Mercury.

I don't care about the asteroid belt, but I DO care very much about those couple dozen asteroids upon which I have filed for mining claims, to enrich my great great grandchildren.

I don't care about Uranus

I don't care about Mars' other moon, the one that's not Phobos and doesn't have a monolith on it.

Here's a picture of the moon that I care about, and its monolith

http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20160...of-marss-moons

"When people find out about that they are going to say, 'Who put that there? Who put that there?'"

These are the words of Buzz Aldrin, the second man to walk on the Moon, in 2009. He was talking about a peculiar and solitary large rock, a monolith, that sits on the surface of the Martian moon Phobos.

Aldrin was right: many people are vexed by the Phobos monolith.
    I don't care that y'all think I'm crazy. Me, Buzz Aldrin, Gordo Cooper and the NYTimes know the truth!
    Mark Twain.

The BCS National Championship halftime show,
    "The Foo is the most extraordinary collection of talent, of human knowledge, that has ever been gathered together on one message board with the possible exception of when Thomas Jefferson blogged alone." JFK -4.29.62-