Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Things I do not care about:

Quote Originally Posted by willandi View Post
    There are times when one really appreciates a good john, and I don't mean for hookers.
    Salient point, and I agree. Good distinction. I, too, very much care about where that "john" is, at times.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

Expensive coffee
    What are you doing, Adam? Do you even know how many people go blind from pizza shrapnel?

Mumble rap
    What are you doing, Adam? Do you even know how many people go blind from pizza shrapnel?

Instagram

Major network television programming

Anyone who says they have a "birthday week"

Southeastern Conference Football

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaZaggin' View Post
    Anyone who says they have a "birthday week"
    OMG yes, I remember when I was dating my husband and his mom referred to it as her "birthday week"...STHU, you're 60 not 6.
    I'll add to this adults that "hint" at their birthday months (or half a year if you're my aunt) in advance.

Canned soup without saltines

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    You can't make a half sandwich. If it's not half of a whole sandwich, it's just a small sandwich.

Also hate being sick and not having saltines for my Campbell's chicken noodle soup.

You can't make a half sandwich. If it's not half of a whole sandwich, it's just a small sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Eroop22 View Post
    Also hate being sick and not having saltines for my Campbell's chicken noodle soup.

Feel better soon, I've had some cold thing going on for 3 weeks now. I prefer boxed soups, but they have too much parsley recently. As if there is any nutritional value to green herbs that have been dried.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzgirl_127 View Post
    Feel better soon, I've had some cold thing going on for 3 weeks now. I prefer boxed soups, but they have too much parsley recently. As if there is any nutritional value to green herbs that have been dried.
    Not nutritional, but here in Spokane, there is some value to dried green herb!
    Hoping you have a sense of humor too!

Quote Originally Posted by willandi View Post
    Not nutritional, but here in Spokane, there is some value to dried green herb!
    We don't get that yet in PA haha.

The score of tonight's game versus the Howard Bison. A chance for the coaches to get more film of the team, but not much else.

Basketball Web Sites Listing

"The most interesting place exists between how people see themselves and how other people do." -- Wright Thompson

Cut your own Christmas tree farms. You mean I get to pay more money for a tree AND do all the work?!

Turning 60.

"The most interesting place exists between how people see themselves and how other people do." -- Wright Thompson

Cut your own Christmas tree farms. You mean I get to pay more money for a tree AND do all the work?!
    I agree. I feel the same way about upick orchards / Farms.

Quote Originally Posted by Eroop22 View Post
    I agree. I feel the same way about upick orchards / Farms.
    I'm okay with farms for now since it's a way to get kids to eat new things (and I think the one we picked berries at was cheaper than most stores) we bought our own bushes this year since the farm closed. I think apples tend to be more here though so we haven't done them and ladder+kids=ER visit

The Seahawks. I work a block down from Centurylink, and all I care about is being able to beat the traffic and get out of SODO.
    If at first you don't succeed, try to solve the situation with a spud gun. ~Dwight Schrute~

Quote Originally Posted by RenoZag View Post
    Turning 60.
    Easy to say when you can pass for 50.

Things I don't care about; That Reno is 60, or 50, he's a guy an 18 or 80 year old could hang out with and Reno could talk about something of interest to them both.

Happy B-day.

Given that I'm about to undergo a routine background check, I really don't care if "I forgot" is used as an excuse, b/c I know it won't work, at least not for me, not sure how it works for some.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

I didn't realize it was actually his birthday, Happy birthday Reno!

'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Quote Originally Posted by DixieZag View Post
    Easy to say when you can pass for 50.

Things I don't care about; That Reno is 60, or 50, he's a guy an 18 or 80 year old could hang out with and Reno could talk about something of interest to them both.

Happy B-day.

Given that I'm about to undergo a routine background check, I really don't care if "I forgot" is used as an excuse, b/c I know it won't work, at least not for me, not sure how it works for some.
    I didn't realize it was actually his birthday, Happy birthday Reno!
    Thank you. I took the week off. My birthday falls on 11/22. 1963 wasn't a very good birthday year at all. Have been reminded of that for the past 54 years. . .
    Last edited by RenoZag; 11-21-2017 at 09:11 AM. Reason: math is not my strong suit

Charlie Rose losing his job.

Quote Originally Posted by RenoZag View Post
    Thank you. I took the week off. My birthday falls on 11/22. 1963 wasn't a very good birthday year at all. Have been reminded of that for the past 55 years. . .
    Were you on any grassy knolls as a 5 year old Challenger happened the day after my 2nd birthday, my family was watching it live but I was just young enough that it didn't stick in my memory.