Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 425 of 527

Thread: Things I do not care about:

  1. #401
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    17,239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willandi View Post
    There are times when one really appreciates a good john, and I don't mean for hookers.
    Salient point, and I agree. Good distinction. I, too, very much care about where that "john" is, at times.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

  2. #402
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    8,338

    Default

    Expensive coffee
    What are you doing, Adam? Do you even know how many people go blind from pizza shrapnel?

  3. #403
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    8,338

    Default

    Mumble rap
    What are you doing, Adam? Do you even know how many people go blind from pizza shrapnel?

  4. #404
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    8,338

    Default

    Instagram
    What are you doing, Adam? Do you even know how many people go blind from pizza shrapnel?

  5. #405
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    8,338

    Default

    Major network television programming
    What are you doing, Adam? Do you even know how many people go blind from pizza shrapnel?

  6. #406
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    8,338

    Default

    Anyone who says they have a "birthday week"
    What are you doing, Adam? Do you even know how many people go blind from pizza shrapnel?

  7. #407
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    8,338

    Default

    Southeastern Conference Football
    What are you doing, Adam? Do you even know how many people go blind from pizza shrapnel?

  8. #408
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaZaggin' View Post
    Anyone who says they have a "birthday week"
    OMG yes, I remember when I was dating my husband and his mom referred to it as her "birthday week"...STHU, you're 60 not 6.
    I'll add to this adults that "hint" at their birthday months (or half a year if you're my aunt) in advance.

  9. #409
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    13,265

    Default

    Canned soup without saltines

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    You can't make a half sandwich. If it's not half of a whole sandwich, it's just a small sandwich.

  10. #410
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    13,265

    Default

    Also hate being sick and not having saltines for my Campbell's chicken noodle soup.


    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    You can't make a half sandwich. If it's not half of a whole sandwich, it's just a small sandwich.

  11. #411
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eroop22 View Post
    Also hate being sick and not having saltines for my Campbell's chicken noodle soup.


    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Feel better soon, I've had some cold thing going on for 3 weeks now. I prefer boxed soups, but they have too much parsley recently. As if there is any nutritional value to green herbs that have been dried.

  12. #412
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    6,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzgirl_127 View Post
    Feel better soon, I've had some cold thing going on for 3 weeks now. I prefer boxed soups, but they have too much parsley recently. As if there is any nutritional value to green herbs that have been dried.
    Not nutritional, but here in Spokane, there is some value to dried green herb!
    Hoping you have a sense of humor too!

  13. #413
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willandi View Post
    Not nutritional, but here in Spokane, there is some value to dried green herb!
    We don't get that yet in PA haha.

  14. #414
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Down the street and around the corner
    Posts
    44,846

    Default

    The score of tonight's game versus the Howard Bison. A chance for the coaches to get more film of the team, but not much else.


    Basketball Web Sites Listing

    "The most interesting place exists between how people see themselves and how other people do." -- Wright Thompson

  15. #415
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,342

    Default

    Cut your own Christmas tree farms. You mean I get to pay more money for a tree AND do all the work?!

  16. #416
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Down the street and around the corner
    Posts
    44,846

    Default

    Turning 60.


    Basketball Web Sites Listing

    "The most interesting place exists between how people see themselves and how other people do." -- Wright Thompson

  17. #417
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    13,265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzgirl_127 View Post
    Cut your own Christmas tree farms. You mean I get to pay more money for a tree AND do all the work?!
    I agree. I feel the same way about upick orchards / Farms.
    You can't make a half sandwich. If it's not half of a whole sandwich, it's just a small sandwich.

  18. #418
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eroop22 View Post
    I agree. I feel the same way about upick orchards / Farms.
    I'm okay with farms for now since it's a way to get kids to eat new things (and I think the one we picked berries at was cheaper than most stores) we bought our own bushes this year since the farm closed. I think apples tend to be more here though so we haven't done them and ladder+kids=ER visit

  19. #419
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bothell, WA
    Posts
    706

    Default

    The Seahawks. I work a block down from Centurylink, and all I care about is being able to beat the traffic and get out of SODO.
    If at first you don't succeed, try to solve the situation with a spud gun. ~Dwight Schrute~

  20. #420
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    17,239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RenoZag View Post
    Turning 60.
    Easy to say when you can pass for 50.

    Things I don't care about; That Reno is 60, or 50, he's a guy an 18 or 80 year old could hang out with and Reno could talk about something of interest to them both.

    Happy B-day.

    Given that I'm about to undergo a routine background check, I really don't care if "I forgot" is used as an excuse, b/c I know it won't work, at least not for me, not sure how it works for some.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

  21. #421
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,342

    Default

    I didn't realize it was actually his birthday, Happy birthday Reno!

  22. #422
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    14,786

    Default

    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

    ________________________________



    Foo Time

  23. #423
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Down the street and around the corner
    Posts
    44,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DixieZag View Post
    Easy to say when you can pass for 50.

    Things I don't care about; That Reno is 60, or 50, he's a guy an 18 or 80 year old could hang out with and Reno could talk about something of interest to them both.

    Happy B-day.

    Given that I'm about to undergo a routine background check, I really don't care if "I forgot" is used as an excuse, b/c I know it won't work, at least not for me, not sure how it works for some.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzgirl_127 View Post
    I didn't realize it was actually his birthday, Happy birthday Reno!
    Thank you. I took the week off. My birthday falls on 11/22. 1963 wasn't a very good birthday year at all. Have been reminded of that for the past 54 years. . .
    Last edited by RenoZag; 11-21-2017 at 09:11 AM. Reason: math is not my strong suit


    Basketball Web Sites Listing

    "The most interesting place exists between how people see themselves and how other people do." -- Wright Thompson

  24. #424
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    7,073

    Default

    Charlie Rose losing his job.

  25. #425
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RenoZag View Post
    Thank you. I took the week off. My birthday falls on 11/22. 1963 wasn't a very good birthday year at all. Have been reminded of that for the past 55 years. . .
    Were you on any grassy knolls as a 5 year old Challenger happened the day after my 2nd birthday, my family was watching it live but I was just young enough that it didn't stick in my memory.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •