• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zerogame
    Professional Zag Fan
    • Oct 2007

The evening bite.

I was hoping someone could point me in the direction of a good fishin' hole tonight, good lakes are scarce in southern Arizona.
    "Neck-ties are just maxi pads for your throat." - Ted Williams
  • Goshzagit
    Zag for Life
    • Dec 2007

I have been using the WCC website this season.

They have streamed every Zags game this season (save ESPN games), & if you pick 720p...its terrific quality.

Comment

• Jakester425
      Kennel Club Alum
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Goshzagit View Post
      I have been using the WCC website this season.

They have streamed every Zags game this season (save ESPN games), & if you pick 720p...its terrific quality.
      Ditto! I live in the Tacoma area, so to avoid blackout I mirror from the WCC app on my phone to my apple tv.

Comment

• Martin Centre Mad Man
        Administrator
        • Apr 2009

This one's on ESPN3, if you have access to the WatchESPN app.
        “No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

Comment

• Zerogame
          Professional Zag Fan
          • Oct 2007

Thanks, I just went to the WCC site and there was no game listed tonight. Is there a special page I need to go to?
          "Neck-ties are just maxi pads for your throat." - Ted Williams

Comment

• Kong-Kool-Aid
            Zag for Life
            • Nov 2009

Livestream.com Follow TheW.tv’s profile on Livestream for updates on live events.

Comment

• jwalk
              Bulldog Fan
              • May 2008

Both ESPN 3 and thew.tv have the game go restricted in the Tri-cities area.

Comment

• 229SintoZag
                Zag for Life
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by jwalk View Post
                Both ESPN 3 and thew.tv have the game go restricted in the Tri-cities area.
                I am in Seattle. I subscribe to DirecTV and have Root network. I cannot get any stream to work because of the "blackout?" I log into the directv app--told it is not available. I log into thew.tv--same. ESPN3--same.

This is not acceptable. Having paid for this content, I ought to be able to stream it. As it happens I am working late tonight at my desk and would like to have the Zags game streaming while I am working. These noxious "blackouts" of streams for paying customers are unacceptable and need to be addressed.

Comment

• kitzbuel
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by 229SintoZag View Post
                  I am in Seattle. I subscribe to DirecTV and have Root network. I cannot get any stream to work because of the "blackout?" I log into the directv app--told it is not available. I log into thew.tv--same. ESPN3--same.

This is not acceptable. Having paid for this content, I ought to be able to stream it. As it happens I am working late tonight at my desk and would like to have the Zags game streaming while I am working. These noxious "blackouts" of streams for paying customers are unacceptable and need to be addressed.
                  Anybody know a good lawyer?
                  'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
                  - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• Zag Man
                    Kennel Club Material
                    • Feb 2010

Thanks!

Originally posted by Kong-Kool-Aid View Post
                    Thanks for this...I was able to see the game after trying various outlets with no success. I appreciate your thoughtfulness! Aloha!

Comment

• Birddog
                      Zag for Life
                      • Feb 2007

They have DirecTV on Demand or some such name. You can sign up and watch it on your phone if you are a DirecTV customer. I think it is for anything you are subscribed to. I think this is it.
                      Birddog

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
                      Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
                      All mimsy were the borogoves,
                      And the mome raths outgrabe.

Comment

• MBZags
                        Professional Zag Fan
                        • Feb 2007

There's always using a VPN on your phone/tablet.

Comment

Working...
                        X