Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Phil Knight 2017 Tournament Portland

Default Tickets for PK80, On sale this Monday...

Fans will have their first opportunity to purchase tickets to PK80 – Phil Knight Invitational on Monday, Dec. 12 at 10 a.m. PST. All Session and Moda Only Ticket Packages will be available exclusively at pkinvitational.com/tickets...

http://www.rosequarter.com/tickets-f...e-december-12/

Looks like a basketball junkie's dream tournament ... great lineup of teams, plus Portland and Portland State for local interest. Here's the roster of teams:

"The tournament field boasts 23 National Championships, including nine of the past 13 National Title winners, and more than 85 Final Four appearances. Participating schools include Arkansas, Butler, Connecticut, Duke, Florida, Georgetown, Gonzaga, Michigan State, North Carolina, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Oregon, Portland, Portland State, Stanford and Texas."

I didn't see any ticket prices posted just yet, but would expect them to go quickly.

When will the brackets be posted. I would like to play MSU, UNC and Duke.

Quote Originally Posted by gonstu View Post
    There are 2 teams from many conferences. Can just about guarantee those teams will be kept away from each other. My understanding is that it is basically 2 different tourneys happening simultaneously. Thus the opportunity to face both Duke and UNC is pretty much nil.

Quote Originally Posted by gonstu View Post
    This what I'm thinking...
    Qualified for 22 Straight Big Dances

11 Straight Round of 32s

10 Sweet Sixteens (5 Straight)

4 Elite Eights

2017 FINAL FOUR

2 Winningest Players in college basketball history (Karnowski 137, Perkins 134)

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.

Sorry folks, but I don't think Duke and UNC would've agreed to appear in this if there was a chance of them facing each other, not gonna happen. They already play twice in conference with a chance of meeting again in conference tourney. 4 meetings in a year? Too much. They are not going to be in the same bracket with each other, thus Gonzaga can only face one of them (I vote for UNC since Few's record against K is not good).

Looks like presale is tomorrow, tough not knowing which arena/bracket Zags are in until spring 2017

Quote Originally Posted by seacatfan View Post
    Sorry folks, but I don't think Duke and UNC would've agreed to appear in this if there was a chance of them facing each other, not gonna happen. They already play twice in conference with a chance of meeting again in conference tourney. 4 meetings in a year? Too much. They are not going to be in the same bracket with each other, thus Gonzaga can only face one of them (I vote for UNC since Few's record against K is not good).
    Ok, then I'll take MSU, UNC and Oregon

Quote Originally Posted by Darreno View Post
    Looks like presale is tomorrow, tough not knowing which arena/bracket Zags are in until spring 2017
    Yeah, how do I know which ticket package to buy?
    Bring back the OCC

This.....
    Basketball...The Toy Department of Life

Don't mess wth happy...Coach Few

Yeah, there is an "Event Info" form you can fill out which allows you to indicate "what teams you are interested in". You include your email address and phone # on that form. Possibly that gets you plugged in to receive more info? It's all a bit vague at this stage of things.

Scheduling conflicts for Kentucky, Arizona and Villanova.....to bad.

wow, these tickets are a lot of money and as far as I can tell the only way to ensure you see all of the Gonzaga games is to buy All Session passes to both tournaments
    Bring back the OCC

Well, my wallet is now $2600 lighter.
    Bring back the OCC

Ticket pricing -- all game package

1. Select number of tickets
    Adult
    2. Select your section
    Best Available

100 Level Sides
    $879.75 Adult

100 Level End Zone
    $667.75 Adult

I'd wait and buy tickets at the door...always people selling tickets...I don't wanna pay for games I have no interest in like Portland and Portland State against any of the others. Just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zagceo View Post
    I'd wait and buy tickets at the door...always people selling tickets...I don't wanna pay for games I have no interest in like Portland and Portland State against any of the others. Just me.
    Hopefully we get a schedule that will tell me which sessions Gonzaga will be in so I can sell my other tickets before the tournament. It sucks that I have to buy tickets to all sessions when the sessions will be played concurrently.
    Bring back the OCC

Got ticket option for Section GA
    Row GA0
    Seat 43 - 44
    although could not find them listed in any seating chart.

Nevermind - helps to put in correct access code.

How did some of you appear to get tickets already? Nothing happens when I click on the ticket link, and of course it says they don't go on sale until 12/12.

Quote Originally Posted by North Idaho Zag View Post
    How did some of you appear to get tickets already? Nothing happens when I click on the ticket link, and of course it says they don't go on sale until 12/12.
    Try code "HARDWOOD"

But, I tried buying tickets today only to have my purchase fail twice due to some techie problem on their end. So, I gave up. If an outfit markets a presale that I signed up for this summer then cannot deliver due to a tech issue on their end with a try again later notice ..... twice when I tried again later ...... I don't see the point in patronizing such a system.
    http://www.fowlplaces.com/zags/GoZagsTinySignGuyGlassesColor.png

So, if four of us wish to see all three Zag games, only options are: 1. buy four all-session tickets (extremely expensive) or 2. wait to buy game or session tickets from ticket brokers at inflated prices that will still be cheaper than option one. Buying all session tickets guarantees you cannot see over half of the games since they will occur at the same times in two different venues. Buying all session tickets and then attempting to sell unwanted games after brackets are announced is impractical due to the amount of time and effort involved, plus the fact that I am on the east coast. Event seems geared to folks who have the stamina to watch 12 games in three days who have NO favorite team. Bummer!

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinZag View Post
    So, if four of us wish to see all three Zag games, only options are: 1. buy four all-session tickets (extremely expensive) or 2. wait to buy game or session tickets from ticket brokers at inflated prices that will still be cheaper than option one. Buying all session tickets guarantees you cannot see over half of the games since they will occur at the same times in two different venues. Buying all session tickets and then attempting to sell unwanted games after brackets are announced is impractical due to the amount of time and effort involved, plus the fact that I am on the east coast. Event seems geared to folks who have the stamina to watch 12 games in three days who have NO favorite team. Bummer!
    I'm frustrated with that too. I bought 4 all session. It sucks that you have to buy tickets to games you won't be able to physically watch since they will be in a different venue at the same time. I'm going to sell whichever ones don't include the Zags. I'm guessing I won't be the only one doing this. It would make sense that there will be some deals on tickets if you wait until the last minute.
    Bring back the OCC

Moda Center sessions include 12 games and both Championship games.....Start @ 240.....thats 20 a game

A Moda Only Ticket Package provides access to every game at the Moda Center during the tournament, including the Championship games for both brackets. There are 6 sessions in the Moda Center, totaling 12 games. The Moda Only Ticket Package guarantees you the same seat for each session, but does not provide access to any games played in Veteran Memorial Coliseum.
    Games Thurs Fri Sunday
    Last edited by Zagceo; 12-12-2016 at 12:53 PM.

I refreshed the PK80 website at 10 am sharp and was able to buy great all session center court seats 11 rows up. The tough part is getting a hotel room downtown or in the Pearl District for less than $250 per night. Lots of hotels are already sold out and rooms are getting scarce so everybody needs to ACT FAST on rooms!!!