Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4445051525354
Results 1,326 to 1,329 of 1329

Thread: 2019 Recruits

  1. #1326
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JPtheBeasta View Post
    I can’t recall when a player was ever a Crystal Ball Favorite to pick Gonzaga on that website.
    Martynas was, Pavel currently is, technically Issac Johnson is too, but I have heard we are not on him that hard any longer.

  2. #1327
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caldwellzag View Post
    Martynas was, Pavel currently is, technically Issac Johnson is too, but I have heard we are not on him that hard any longer.
    That’s cool. Usually I go to the website and prepare for disappointment.

  3. #1328
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JPtheBeasta View Post
    That’s cool. Usually I go to the website and prepare for disappointment.
    Right with you! I won't tell you how many Crystal Balls Timme has for the Zags

    Notice all our Crystal Balls are for foreign prospects (minus Johnson), 247 knows that's our niche.

  4. #1329
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caldwellzag View Post
    Right with you! I won't tell you how many Crystal Balls Timme has for the Zags

    Notice all our Crystal Balls are for foreign prospects (minus Johnson), 247 knows that's our niche.
    Good point. I can never let myself get excited when a prospect that we offer blows up, like Boogie Ellis, because the UNC-type offers start coming in.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •