Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930

Thread: 2019 Recruits

Quote Originally Posted by tyra View Post
    Does his game remind anyone else of Micah Down’s game?
    Yes, more Downs than Monninghoff, please.

Not sure I see that. Not nearly athletic that’s for sure. Reminds me a little of Greivas Vasquez from Maryland with some of his creativity.

Not too much for me. Micah’s incredible athleticism served as the foundation upon which he put in a lot of hard work to earn a nice pro career. Arlauskas’ starting point seems to be fundamentals, effort and hoops IQ....and 6’8” frame helps too!
    “I don’t expect us to be perfect anytime soon,” guard Silas Melson said, “but one thing I do expect is trying to get better every day and playing tougher, harder and more physical than the opponent.”

Quote Originally Posted by soccerdud View Post
    Possibly a valid criticism... Who would you compare him to?
    Not sure. From the 2 minute clip that was posted, I don't know who to compare him to.

Half a dozen posts were deleted early this morning as they dealt with a political topic (and not Gonzaga Basketball). I felt deleting the initial post(s) and responses was FAR better than locking this critical thread.

Please, please please .... do NOT try to be cute or funny by introducing politics to this board. And if you see this type of post (before a Mod does) please ... don't respond. No boardmember was banned, or received infractions .... this time.

Quote Originally Posted by GoZags View Post
    Half a dozen posts were deleted early this morning as they dealt with a political topic (and not Gonzaga Basketball). I felt deleting the initial post(s) and responses was FAR better than locking this critical thread.

Please, please please .... do NOT try to be cute or funny by introducing politics to this board. And if you see this type of post (before a Mod does) please ... don't respond. No boardmember was banned, or received infractions .... this time.
    Your pic, that Pebble or Torrey?

Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    Your pic, that Pebble or Torrey?
    Was gutsy and changed my avatar to a pic of (Mrs. GoZags' words) .... my Mistress.
    It's #15 ... and the only tree on the course at https://www.chambersbaygolf.com/history/

Thank you!
    “I don’t expect us to be perfect anytime soon,” guard Silas Melson said, “but one thing I do expect is trying to get better every day and playing tougher, harder and more physical than the opponent.”

Was gutsy and changed my avatar to a pic of (Mrs. GoZags' words) .... my Mistress.
    It's #15 ... and the only tree on the course at https://www.chambersbaygolf.com/history/

Keep your head down.....