Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 949555657585960 LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 1478

Thread: 2019 Recruits

Evan Daniels

Verified account

@EvanDaniels
    3m3 minutes ago
    More
    Four-star guard Boogie Ellis just verbally committed to Memphis, he tells @247Sports | Story: https://247sports.com/college/basket...uke-132008757/

Hardaway selling the "prepare you for the NBA guard position" -- and all the recruits buying in.

“I’m going to Memphis,” Ellis said. “Just the opportunity to learn from Penny at the point guard spot and be able to show me first hand on how to be a point guard and the opportunity to come and play right away with some great pieces around James Wiseman, DJ Jeffries and Lester [Quinones].”

Quote Originally Posted by thespywhozaggedme View Post
    And Tucker? What’s going on in Memphis?
    No doubt that Penny is getting talent back to Memphis. If he can coach them as well as he is recruiting, they could be a real tough program movign forward.

Evan Daniels sounds like the name of a Kentucky Whiskey.

Quote Originally Posted by Zagdawg View Post
    Evan Daniels

Verified account

@EvanDaniels
    3m3 minutes ago
    More
    Four-star guard Boogie Ellis just verbally committed to Memphis, he tells @247Sports | Story: https://247sports.com/college/basket...uke-132008757/
    Bye bye Boogie and all the best to you
    It is their time....their team...I just get to watch. - Bartruff1

Quote Originally Posted by amaronizag View Post
    Evan Daniels sounds like the name of a Kentucky Whiskey.
    That's his brother Jack.
    It's not funny.

Quote Originally Posted by willandi View Post
    That's his brother Jack.
    Or is it his cousin from the Williams family side?
    SLOZag
    "Kids come here to better their own lives, not ours. If you take a player’s failures as a personal affront…. check yourself." - Chick-Stratino'sUrDaddy

That's his brother Jack.
    It is John, but only to his closest friends!

Shhh. We have to be careful. There are people that come here just for recruiting news. We don't want them to see us having a little fun!
    It's not funny.

Shhh. We have to be careful. There are people that come here just for recruiting news. We don't want them to see us having a little fun!
    How outrageous for us to come to a thread about recruiting and to expect it to be about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Vulture View Post
    How outrageous for us to come to a thread about recruiting and to expect it to be about that.
    I can almost guarantee that any really important and breaking news will be on the main forum first.
    It's not funny.

I can almost guarantee that any really important and breaking news will be on the main forum first.
    And you would be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by cggonzaga View Post
    And you would be wrong.
    Every time someone has verbaled or signed a LOI, that is where I first saw it. If it was here first, it was only by a matter of a minute or two.

Please. Put me on your ignore list so I won't offend you.
    It's not funny.

Every time someone has verbaled or signed a LOI, that is where I first saw it. If it was here first, it was only by a matter of a minute or two.

Please. Put me on your ignore list so I won't offend you.
    How long ago did you discover the whelping box? Caldwell let’s us know weeks before it’s finalized.

You don’t offend me.

I guess i am that get off my lawn type of guy because when i come to a recruiting thread, i dont like shifting through hundreds of comments of bs that i think could be discussed through DM's, a text or a call.

I wonder if Cole bajema from Lynden wa who committed to Michigan is firm with his commitment there after the coaching change.

Quote Originally Posted by zagsfanforlife View Post
    I guess i am that get off my lawn type of guy because when i come to a recruiting thread, i dont like shifting through hundreds of comments of bs that i think could be discussed through DM's, a text or a call.
    Did you know that there are only 25 posts per page? Sifting through hundreds seems unlikely, BUT in case you didn't know it, there is a 'first unread post' link at the top. It doesn't matter which page you are on, it goes to the first (I just discovered this a few weeks age). There are only 1 or 2 posters here that actually know anything about what is happening on the recruiting trail. Why not just follow them and put everyone else on ignore?
    It's not funny.

Message boards are 5% actual info and 95% arguing about how many angels can dance on the head of a pin. I tend to enjoy almost all of it.

Did you know that there are only 25 posts per page? Sifting through hundreds seems unlikely, BUT in case you didn't know it, there is a 'first unread post' link at the top. It doesn't matter which page you are on, it goes to the first (I just discovered this a few weeks age). There are only 1 or 2 posters here that actually know anything about what is happening on the recruiting trail. Why not just follow them and put everyone else on ignore?
    Or maybe you can just stay on topic? Arent we adults? Let’s not have the attention span of 5 year olds..

Quote Originally Posted by kyle dixon View Post
    I wonder if Cole bajema from Lynden wa who committed to Michigan is firm with his commitment there after the coaching change.
    Good observation, kd.
    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

He is a small forward. Zags seemingly in good shape at that position w Kispert, Watson, Arlauskas next year and Strawther coming aboard in 2020.

http://https://247sports.com/player/cole-bajema-46057725/
    It is their time....their team...I just get to watch. - Bartruff1

regarding Cole Bajema, i was even more curious about the Franz Wagner kid now that Beilein is leaving. with the Zags success with overseas players, is there a connection to this younger, smaller, more bouncy of the Wagner brothers? Moritz is a terrific player with the kind of aggressive playing style i enjoy, but he is more of a stretch four. Franz is a true wing. perhaps there's no need or no relationship with him, but an abundance of riches is preferable to not.

I think he grew up in Michigan and UM is his dream school. I saw a quote by Cole on a Michigan site that made it sound like his plans had not changed.

Interesting

Hampton skips college for New Zealand pro team

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...aland-pro-ball

Did not realize Oumar Ballo is only 16 yrs old.

He won't turn 17 til July. DOB: 7/13/2002.

Meaning, he'll be 17 all next season and wont turn 18 until NEXT Summer.

Wow.