Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10505657585960
Results 1,476 to 1,492 of 1492

Thread: 2019 Recruits

Quote Originally Posted by willandi View Post
    I can almost guarantee that any really important and breaking news will be on the main forum first.
    And you would be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by cggonzaga View Post
    And you would be wrong.
    Every time someone has verbaled or signed a LOI, that is where I first saw it. If it was here first, it was only by a matter of a minute or two.

Please. Put me on your ignore list so I won't offend you.
    Hoping you have a sense of humor too!

Every time someone has verbaled or signed a LOI, that is where I first saw it. If it was here first, it was only by a matter of a minute or two.

Please. Put me on your ignore list so I won't offend you.
    How long ago did you discover the whelping box? Caldwell let’s us know weeks before it’s finalized.

You don’t offend me.

I guess i am that get off my lawn type of guy because when i come to a recruiting thread, i dont like shifting through hundreds of comments of bs that i think could be discussed through DM's, a text or a call.

I wonder if Cole bajema from Lynden wa who committed to Michigan is firm with his commitment there after the coaching change.

Quote Originally Posted by zagsfanforlife View Post
    I guess i am that get off my lawn type of guy because when i come to a recruiting thread, i dont like shifting through hundreds of comments of bs that i think could be discussed through DM's, a text or a call.
    Did you know that there are only 25 posts per page? Sifting through hundreds seems unlikely, BUT in case you didn't know it, there is a 'first unread post' link at the top. It doesn't matter which page you are on, it goes to the first (I just discovered this a few weeks age). There are only 1 or 2 posters here that actually know anything about what is happening on the recruiting trail. Why not just follow them and put everyone else on ignore?
    Hoping you have a sense of humor too!

Message boards are 5% actual info and 95% arguing about how many angels can dance on the head of a pin. I tend to enjoy almost all of it.

Did you know that there are only 25 posts per page? Sifting through hundreds seems unlikely, BUT in case you didn't know it, there is a 'first unread post' link at the top. It doesn't matter which page you are on, it goes to the first (I just discovered this a few weeks age). There are only 1 or 2 posters here that actually know anything about what is happening on the recruiting trail. Why not just follow them and put everyone else on ignore?
    Or maybe you can just stay on topic? Arent we adults? Let’s not have the attention span of 5 year olds..

Quote Originally Posted by kyle dixon View Post
    I wonder if Cole bajema from Lynden wa who committed to Michigan is firm with his commitment there after the coaching change.
    Good observation, kd.
    We didn't want the guy anyway.

He is a small forward. Zags seemingly in good shape at that position w Kispert, Watson, Arlauskas next year and Strawther coming aboard in 2020.

http://https://247sports.com/player/cole-bajema-46057725/
    It is their time....their team...I just get to watch. - Bartruff1

regarding Cole Bajema, i was even more curious about the Franz Wagner kid now that Beilein is leaving. with the Zags success with overseas players, is there a connection to this younger, smaller, more bouncy of the Wagner brothers? Moritz is a terrific player with the kind of aggressive playing style i enjoy, but he is more of a stretch four. Franz is a true wing. perhaps there's no need or no relationship with him, but an abundance of riches is preferable to not.

I think he grew up in Michigan and UM is his dream school. I saw a quote by Cole on a Michigan site that made it sound like his plans had not changed.

Interesting

Hampton skips college for New Zealand pro team

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...aland-pro-ball

Did not realize Oumar Ballo is only 16 yrs old.

He won't turn 17 til July. DOB: 7/13/2002.

Meaning, he'll be 17 all next season and wont turn 18 until NEXT Summer.

Wow.

Message boards are 5% actual info and 95% arguing about how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.
    That's a hall of fame quote my friend

Quote Originally Posted by raise the zag View Post
    Did not realize Oumar Ballo is only 16 yrs old.

He won't turn 17 til July. DOB: 7/13/2002.

Meaning, he'll be 17 all next season and wont turn 18 until NEXT Summer.

Wow.
    He don't look it. I walked right by him at the Pepperdine game. Man is he huge. Not Shaq huge, though.

Lukas Harkins from Fanside (Busting Brackets) has just put up a really nice overview of our 2019 crop of recruits. Featuring some in-depth analysis of each recruit plus some really informative video, you don't want to miss this one:

https://bustingbrackets.com/2019/07/...iting-class/7/
    SLOZag
    "Kids come here to better their own lives, not ours. If you take a player’s failures as a personal affront…. check yourself." - Chick-Stratino'sUrDaddy