Thread: What are NWG's chances at getting drafted after this season?

Default What are NWG's chances at getting drafted after this season?

I remember seeing a quote that him and his family think he is a very similar type player to Tyus Jones and could possibly enjoy similar success (not sure where I read this). I know his goal, like many others, is to play in the NBA as soon as possible.

My question is:

How likely is he to be drafted in the first round of 2017? He is not currently on any mocks but that doesn't always mean that much at this point. His 3 point shooting has improved quite a bit and I don't know if that will put him in, especially with how deep this year's draft is.

Curious to hear people's thoughts.

If he keeps this up he'll be in the league when he wants. I hope he sticks with GU, selfishly. I've learned over the years on this board to take everything said about nba aspirations with a grain of salt so I wouldn't take what you heard seriously.
    Go Zags!!!

I expect him to give it a serious run.

NWG nearly declared 2 yrs ago, yet wanted to further develop, & play for a winning program. A chance at post season play & to hone his 3pt shot.

Personally, no inside knowledge, expect him to declare after this season.

Whether he hires an agent or not is another question, but the NBA is his goal. He is 22 yrs old. Anything over that age works against you as a guard in the eyes of the League.

NWG has proven his 3pt shot is improved, although his increased muscle lessened his quickness just a tad.

Given his ability to rebound, pass, shoot, & continually improving his dribble drive ability, I think hes a legit shot at being drafted (most likely 2nd round).

I think this would be enough to entice him, & take a shot...

He is currently not on the mock drafts. http://www.draftexpress.com/nba-mock-draft/2017/

That being said, I would love him to climb up the charts enough that he comes out after this year and gets drafted in the first round.

He currently is listed 53rd in this mock draft
    http://www.nbadraft.net/2018mock_draft
    Hope we get him for another season!