Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If you could have only one type of sandwich for the rest ....

Quote Originally Posted by Eroop22 View Post
    Speaking of Cylinder sandwiches. Last time I was in Montana I stumbled upon a restaurant called The Staggering Ox. Sandwiches were cylinder shaped weird idea but kind of cool.

Is there bread on the bottom of that thing too? Kinda like a bread drinking glass.
    What are you doing, Adam? Do you even know how many people go blind from pizza shrapnel?

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaZaggin' View Post
    Here's a similar conundrum: should cheesecake be considered cake or pie?
    You know, now that you mention it, I think pie fits better, I feel liks most cakes have flour in them, cheesecake does not. It has a crust (like key lime pie) if someone, mentioned their cake having a crust, I'd be making a backup plan for where I was going to get cake because I don't want their crusty cake.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
    1. The doner kebabs from a Turkish cafe in Kaiserslautern, Germany are the best sandwiches I've ever had. I have never been able to find good Turkish food outside of Europe/Southwest Asia.
    They taste best at 2:00 AM after a night at the Irish Pub
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

King of Queens from
    Gandolfo's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzgirl_127 View Post
    You know, now that you mention it, I think pie fits better, I feel liks most cakes have flour in them, cheesecake does not. It has a crust (like key lime pie) if someone, mentioned their cake having a crust, I'd be making a backup plan for where I was going to get cake because I don't want their crusty cake.
    It's not funny.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaZaggin' View Post
    Is there bread on the bottom of that thing too? Kinda like a bread drinking glass.
    It does have a bottom.
    You can't make a half sandwich. If it's not half of a whole sandwich, it's just a small sandwich.

Bruchi's chicken sandwich, circa 1998.

I had it again about 4 years ago and it wasn't any good. All the locations had went downhill. However, I've been reading that they've had a bit of a resurgence, hope that's true...