Thread: Baby Iquana versus Every Snake in the World

Default Baby Iquana versus Every Snake in the World

In case you haven't seen the video that's sent the internet on fire. This is from "Planet Earth II." And, it kicks so much ass that it definitely belongs in the Foo. No director in Hollywood can get this much out of his cast.

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

Quote Originally Posted by DixieZag View Post
    In case you haven't seen the video that's sent the internet on fire. This is from "Planet Earth II." And, it kicks so much ass that it definitely belongs in the Foo. No director in Hollywood can get this much out of his cast.

Watched this the other day. Raised my blood pressure.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

That little Iguana went beast mode. Its been awhile since I have seen so many bad angles and missed tackles.
    You can't make a half sandwich. If it's not half of a whole sandwich, it's just a small sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Eroop22 View Post
    That little Iguana went beast mode. Its been awhile since I have seen so many bad angles and missed tackles.
    The snakes totally failed to adjust.

But, as right as it is to put the fault on snake coaching and execution, putting it all on Snake poor-play really disrespects Baby Iquana. He executed in the clutch, bottom line. He had a game plan, didn't hesitate, and didn't give up his game plan even after it looked like he was tackled for a loss, a big loss.
    Last edited by DZ; 11-10-2016 at 03:58 PM.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

There's a flag on the field. This runs coming back.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sqC_Br3cDJg

THIS is why I hang in the Foo
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Five escapes!
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Beast mode was quoted thru hearsay which is pretty much the only way to get a quote from him "f@#k the other team. I am just getting what I got to get" now I am not sure exactly what that means but I think that it applies to baby iguana.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    You can't make a half sandwich. If it's not half of a whole sandwich, it's just a small sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Eroop22 View Post
    Beast mode was quoted thru hearsay which is pretty much the only way to get a quote from him "f@#k the other team. I am just getting what I got to get" now I am not sure exactly what that means but I think that it applies to baby iguana.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Surprised you got a quote at all. IMG is keeping him strangely quiet. Trying to build a brand, I guess - the silent hero.

Hike called.

Guy's got swag, though, walked on top of that rock like nothing happened, no chest bumping his Cuzz. Sits beside him, chillin'.
    Mark Twain.

Here is a video that reminds me of baby iguana
    https://youtu.be/8PBvOxicz-0

Quote Originally Posted by DixieZag View Post
    The snakes totally failed to adjust.

But, as right as it is to put the fault on snake coaching and execution, putting it all on Snake poor-play really disrespects Baby Iquana. He executed in the clutch, bottom line. He had a game plan, didn't hesitate, and didn't give up his game plan even after it looked like he was tackled for a loss, a big loss.
    Iguana blocking was nonexistent.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Lynch provides commentary for Iquana escape.
    https://streamable.com/060l