Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Looking at this years roster

Finally got around to updating Abby O'Connor's status from Transfer Red Shirt (TRS) to Direct Transfer (DT). (Actually, her status is "NCAA Blanket Waiver of the required sit-out year for all players that transferred to a different school". But that won't fit in the Roster Tables below.)

I would update the status of KG and EH also, but I have no facts and haven't heard a word.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

GO ZAGS!

Zagineer time for a couple of updates to your roster Lily Scanlon is gone will not be back, is now playing down under.

Maud Huijbens is a incoming transfer that will be a Sophomore and eligible to play this coming year.

Appreciate the time & effort you contribute each year Zagineer in posting the rosters. Is it time for an update? As of this post, the 2021-22 roster seems in place. As ZAB notes, Lily's gone back to Australia. Ciera returns for her final year. Maud joins the squad as a Freshman. And, sadly, it looks like Kylee's playing career has ended without her ever being physically sound enough to show what she could offer.

Thanks for the posts, ZAB and Upan8th. I'll be updating and posting the 2021-2022 roster soon - hopefully by the end of this week.

Its been a crazy year for me and my wife. Still have lots of projects going on, but its starting to return to a normal schedule.

Go Lady Zags!

Hope all is well. We all appreciate your work.

Welcome back Zagineer…

Always enjoy your charts… with an engineering background it gives me the visual look I need.

In your updating of the charts… BS has been working with the guards and appears to be at the shooting guard (2) position. At least for now.
    She is one like CS that can play anywhere.

Thanks again for your hard work… Cheers

Go Zags!!

Glad to have you back Zagineer looking forward to your updates on rosters nobody does it like you. Glad to hear things have settled down for your family, wishing you and your family a wonderful enriched rest of the year and 2022. God Bless

Update of Roster for 2021-2022 Season. I apologize for the delay in posting. It has been a very unusual year for us. But things are calming down.... we hope.

The information in the Rosters below is based on the information published in gozags.com.

Even though Kylee Griffen is absent from the team photo in gozags.com, she is listed as #32, a Guard and a Senior. Last year, she was #44, a Guard and a Redshirt Sophomore.

Abby O'Connor changed her number from #30 to #4.

Gozags.com only uses two categories of position; either you're a Guard or a Forward. I like to go one step further and distinguish between Point Guard and Shooting Guard, and those players that can play Shooting Guard and Small Forward (Wing). Its just my opinion and subject to change as we progress through the season.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

GO LADY ZAGS!!

Thanks for the update Zagineer.

Several sources have reported that Payton Muma is going to redshirt this year and unless we have lots of injuries, I think she will. That would make her a redshirt freshman next year, not a sophomore.

ZagDad

Quote Originally Posted by ZagDad84 View Post
    Thanks for the update Zagineer.

Several sources have reported that Payton Muma is going to redshirt this year and unless we have lots of injuries, I think she will. That would make her a redshirt freshman next year, not a sophomore.
    ZagDad
    Thanks for the info, ZD. I'll update the roster as it becomes fact.

If this becomes fact, then who will fill in as back-up to KT11 at the PG position? CW? KT14? BS? CS? or a contribution from all? Actual game play time at the PG position will reveal the answer. We need to wait and see.

Thanks again Zagineer for your charts…

As of now KT14 is rotating in as a shooting guard but relieves KT11 as the point guard. BS appears to be playing both guards and the wing in relief.
    Your class chart is telling…. Seeing five players leaving after this season surprised me. With five freshmen on the roster this year and with the replacement of five seniors next year, there could be as many as ten sophomores and freshmen on the team… with PM red shirting it would help but you are still looking for the need of probably four new recruits.

Cheers

Go Zags!!