good time to review the future now that we are in the doldrums awaiting selection Monday.....

we have some tall kids coming in, but we really need to have a tall big girl....to replace Grace....Grace had the height but also some girth....I think the team would be complete if we had a post with some girth...don't know who the coaches are working on....I wouldn't mind a transfer or a Juco. as far as transfers, is there a legal way for the coaches to approach other players?....do the players have to initiate the contact?.....how do other players thinking of transferring know where to apply?....

I know that there were recruits at our senior night.....I know there was a recruit who came earlier in the year......I wonder if anyone came to the WCC championship....

I like who the coaches have recruited so far.....hope they keep it up.....

as far as team chemistry, not so worried about that but lack of playing time for Zhane does worry me.....I like her game.....she probably wants to get more playing time.....she didn't get in at all for the WCC championship.....I don't worry as much about Zee.....in my estimation she should be a starter next year...