Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: any other hikers here?

Swimming makes sense....hiking.....no way.....just a nutty idea....like most of my peers I have skin cancer so it is more hazardous than just bugs and brush....but it is real to some...
    Last edited by bartruff1; Yesterday at 06:44 PM.

I've definitely heard of it, never encountered any such hikers myself. Just seems like the dangly bits are better to be confined a bit. To each their own I guess. I've also heard of people hiking in kilts w/ quite the ventilation system going on.

Quote Originally Posted by bartruff1 View Post
    June 21st is International Hike Naked Day........but I understand the 9th Circuit has issued a stay to (hopefully) prevent people over 35 or otherwise unsightly from participating...... except where there is absolutely no chance of them being seen... .......No Bueno....
    When I lived in DC there was a no pants day on the subway every year. I didn’t participate, but I didn’t complain when it happened.
    Bring back the OCC

I will have to tell you some day about a hike I took with your old boss , Bob Gates, and his security team..... into the Enchantments …. back in the day...... during Iran Contra........they all wore cargo pants...

Well nobody was naked, but saw something kind of different today. Boeing Creek Park in Shoreline is near my house, I go walking there all the time. Today while I was there I stumbled upon what I would have to describe as a cosplay photo shoot. A young woman was posing in a fake suit of armor w/ a fake broad sword. I'm pretty sure there are fetish sites devoted to that kind of stuff. I didn't stick around to find out if she ended up wearing considerably less than a suit of armor.

I also found a couple of patches of red huckleberries. The berries were tart but juicy. Also got some salmonberries that were prime.