• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JPtheBeasta
    Zag for Life
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Bogozags View Post
    Ok, what happened...was it me? I showered yesterday!

Seriously, the Host? Who might that be?
    And does that make me a parasite?! It looks like my wife won the last argument...

Comment

• ZagLawGrad
      Zag for Life
      • Nov 2008

Who really is the "Host"?

"The best players will play. That's the way it will always be." Larry Bird

Comment

• former1dog
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Holy ####, I didn't think you'd do it!

Wow, I was just peaking at my OCC thread yesterday where I suggested that it (the OCC) be burned down. Reason being is my review of the forum suggested that it had gotten worse since I posted that thread just over a month ago.

Wow!

Comment

• former1dog
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

Best commercial ever

Comment

• ZagLawGrad
            Zag for Life
            • Nov 2008

Eliminating the OCC---More of the wussification of America.

Comment

• former1dog
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ZagLawGrad View Post
              Eliminating the OCC---More of the wussification of America.

Just the opposite. Suspect you're not applying basic logic. A wussy:

n. Slang. A person regarded as weak, ineffectual, or overly fearful. [Perhaps blend of wimp and ####y, or short for ####y-wussy, reduplication of ####y.] wuss′y adj.

Expressing your opinion on a message board hiding behind a false name and never having to actually live with the consequences of your "free" speech fits quite nicely into the definition of a wussy.

If you disagree, just try using some of your colorful language with a paying client if you hang your own shingle or with your boss if you don't.

Comment

• LongIslandZagFan
                • Feb 2007

No... more like treating a festering wound. It needed to go... it really did. There are other political websites to banter on. Lets just focus on loving GU Hoops and dividing ourselves.
                "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Comment

• ZagLawGrad
                  Zag for Life
                  • Nov 2008

Originally posted by former1dog View Post
                  Just the opposite. Suspect you're not applying basic logic. A wussy:

n. Slang. A person regarded as weak, ineffectual, or overly fearful. [Perhaps blend of wimp and ####y, or short for ####y-wussy, reduplication of ####y.] wuss′y adj.

Expressing your opinion on a message board hiding behind a false name and never having to actually live with the consequences of your "free" speech fits quite nicely into the definition of a wussy.

If you disagree, just try using some of your colorful language with a paying client if you hang your own shingle or with your boss if you don't.
                  It's apparent what I said was true. Thanks for confirming. Thicker skin will do you some good. Good luck.

Comment

• ZagLawGrad
                    Zag for Life
                    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
                    No... more like treating a festering wound. It needed to go... it really did. There are other political websites to banter on. Lets just focus on loving GU Hoops and dividing ourselves.
                    It was people expressing opinions. What an overreaction. Ridiculous.

But I agree on the Zags comment.

Comment

• former1dog
                      Zag for Life
                      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ZagLawGrad View Post
                      It's apparent what I said was true. Thanks for confirming. Thicker skin will do you some good. Good luck.
                      That, of course, makes no sense. Kind of like when one of my kids when they were younger throwing a tantrum when some thing was taken from them.

Fear not, your life does have meaning outside the OCC. Go forth and use your real voice. If you're so passionate, I suggest you actually get involved and affect real change.

Comment

• Zagceo
                        Zag for Life
                        • Nov 2013

Can't believe people in power just pulled the plug…….No warning…..No explanation…very sad and very cowardly IMO

Their site their rules……

Comment

• ZagLawGrad
                          Zag for Life
                          • Nov 2008

To all you OCC posters--None of you ever offended me enough to whine about taking it off this Board. That was a pathetic and ridiculous move, and advanced by weak minded people who were the whiners who wanted it removed. No one ever had to enter the OCC without wanting to. Whether I agreed or or disagreed with you, I always respected and appreciated your viewpoints. Best regards.

Comment

• Zagceo
                            Zag for Life
                            • Nov 2013

Originally posted by former1dog View Post
                            That, of course, makes no sense. Kind of like when one of my kids when they were younger throwing a tantrum when some thing was taken from them.

Fear not, your life does have meaning outside the OCC. Go forth and use your real voice. If you're so passionate, I suggest you actually get involved and affect real change.
                            How do you know we all don't already affect real change?

Why did you find it necessary to even read the OCC if you thought it should be burned down? Thats the ultimate tantrum.

Comment

• Zagceo
                              Zag for Life
                              • Nov 2013

So the Spokesman is the host and they pulled the plug?

Comment

• JPtheBeasta
                                Zag for Life
                                • Oct 2008

I heard this was the place to come for free tacos?

Comment

Working...
                                X