Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Kevin Pangos to Zalgiris - Welcome to Euroleague

Thx ZN

Nice to see Kevin playing in front of big crowds

Pangos has 10 assists in the 2nd quarter (!!!) in the game against Valencia. He's on pace to set the Euroleague record. The record to beat is 15 assists.

Quote Originally Posted by Jstock12 View Post
    Pangos has 10 assists in the 2nd quarter (!!!) in the game against Valencia. He's on pace to set the Euroleague record. The record to beat is 15 assists.
    Kevin ends up with 11 points & 15 assists, tying the Euroleague record.

Quote Originally Posted by Jstock12 View Post
    Kevin ends up with 11 points & 15 assists, tying the Euroleague record.
    Third all time right? Or is this not accurate?
    http://www.euroleague.net/main/stati...gg=Accumulated

Regardless it was a great game for KP. Any critique I see of him is that he is more a "system guy" and better as a spot up shooter who doesn't create well enough as a PG. Yaaaa....I'm not so sure about that!

I hope people here appreciate how good KP is playing and how much he has improved. Maybe the best Zag of all time never to play in the NBA (yet)?
    He is clearly better than many players in the NBA right now. I'd take him in second over Tyler Ennis for Team Canada - no hesitation. Nik Stauskas too for that matter (but different positions).

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo13 View Post
    Third all time right? Or is this not accurate?
    http://www.euroleague.net/main/stati...gg=Accumulated

Regardless it was a great game for KP. Any critique I see of him is that he is more a "system guy" and better as a spot up shooter who doesn't create well enough as a PG. Yaaaa....I'm not so sure about that!

I hope people here appreciate how good KP is playing and how much he has improved. Maybe the best Zag of all time never to play in the NBA (yet)?
    He is clearly better than many players in the NBA right now. I'd take him in second over Tyler Ennis for Team Canada - no hesitation. Nik Stauskas too for that matter (but different positions).
    My bad! The website I was checking out had an outdated database. Yup, Kevin could definitely be a role player in the NBA, at the very least a 3rd string PG. But who knows, maybe even a backup PG for a non-contending team.