Thread: Adam Scores 16 in Rookie Game

Default Adam Scores 16 in Rookie Game

Adam Morrison finished with 16 points for the rookies. Andrea Bargnani, the No. 1 overall pick, had 12 on 5-for-11 shooting.

"I had a lot of fun, but I wish we would have competed a little better," Morrison said. "Hopefully I'm back here with the sophomores team, and then I can do that to the rookie team."
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/allsta...ory?id=2768924

-Nice game for Adam hopefully this will give him a spark going into the second half of the season.
    "Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."-Teddy Roosevelt

I thought Adam and Roy were some of the only rookies who looked at all interested in competing in that game, though even they played even more olay defense than usual. Perhaps I'm generalizing, but the rookie bigs - namely the Euros - looked like #### and did absolutely nothing to prevent David Lee from dunking all over them every time he touched the ball. Yeah, the game means diddly, but at least give the kids in the crowd a good show.
    “We’re not here as a %&#* courtesy!" - Coach Few

I caught the last quarter but Ammo was on the bench. There were a lot of fancy dunks but the game was a joke.

Sounds like it was a normal Rook/Soph game then :-)