• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • djdallaszag
    Bulldog Fan
    • Dec 2010

Adam Article Bleacher Report

A nice article on Adam after Bball and the now infamous bunker. Sorry to repost if this was already posted...

• Zagdawg
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Thank you for sharing.

Comment

• realtydog
      Kennel Club
      • Feb 2007

boy...when he was feeling "it".......so good to watch

Comment

• whatazag
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Cool story, thanks for posting

Comment

• MDABE80
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

He should have been back in the NBA after his "summer League" performance a few years back. The media has destroyed Adam. He's a character for sure and played a part in his criticism. But wow. I do wish him well. What a shooter.

Comment

• ZagsGoZags
            Zag for Life
            • Nov 2007

people who did not see him play owe it to themselves to catch some video time on his play
            there will never be another Ammo ...
            I am so glad he chose spokane to live

Comment

• TexasZagFan
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

I still have my "You Can't Stop the Stache" t-shirt. Will never forget the game when he had 41 against USF, those WCC road games were all crazy scenes that year.

Comment

• vandalzag
                Zag for Life
                • Feb 2007

Good article. One thing that was always overlooked with the "bust" story was the effort to manage Type 1 with the grind of the NBA.

Comment

• DZ
                  Zag for Life
                  • Sep 2007

Originally posted by vandalzag View Post
                  Good article. One thing that was always overlooked with the "bust" story was the effort to manage Type 1 with the grind of the NBA.
                  Excellent point.

Good story, glad to hear he's so happy. Well done.
                  Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
                  Mark Twain.

Comment

• ZigZagSoCal
                    Kennel Club Material
                    • Feb 2007

Thank you. This was just the article I've been waiting for all these years.
                    "There is a time when panic is the appropriate response." Eugene Kleiner

Comment

• Baseline
                      Zag for Life
                      • Jan 2011

Morrison was a real inspiration to many kids with diabetes. He was a force in College, but the pros was a stretch with his disease. Adam was smart in saving and investing and now can have a great life and just do what he waants.
                      "The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you can never know if they are genuine"---Abraham Lincoln.

Comment

• Bogozags
                        Zag for Life
                        • Jan 2008

Thanks for sharing this article as it was very insightful and being Type I sure had an impact on his
                        stamina...being so competitive also added stress to his life...

Am really glad he is so happy and enjoying his retirement with his daughters and girl friend!

In closing, it sure would be nice to earn 8% on my investments��

Comment

• ValencyLovesZagsInAtlanta
                          Professional Zag Fan
                          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by vandalzag View Post
                          I agree. My best friend has Type 1. The hypoglycemia is scary. I told my friend just last week that I would help her raise money for this documentary relating to Type 1 diabetes called the Human Trial.

Opens in select theaters June 2022. Behind every breakthrough are the patients who risk everything for everybody else. Would you go first?

Hopefully a cure for both Adam and my friend is close! I plan on reaching out to AM as it relates to this documentary. I would match any donation he makes dollar for dollar to get this documentary running soon. Stay strong Adam! xoxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxoxox Valxoxoxooxoxooxo

Love you guys...Have a beautiful, safe, prosperous and above all healthy summer. Our team is shaping up to be very good next year!

Comment

• strikenowhere
                            Zag for Life
                            • Sep 2009

Were things really that bad re: Wiltjer? I was surprised that Morrison got lawyers involved and was even contemplating a defamation lawsuit against him. That must have made for a pretty awkward locker room.

Comment

• 75Zag
                              Zag for Life
                              • Mar 2007

All very interesting (but maybe a little bit boring), but is my favorite GU BB trivia question still intact? Who is the only GU graduate to win 2 NBA Championship Rings?
                              Ammo!

Go Bulldogs!
                              Do not go gentle into that good night,
                              Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
                              Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Comment

Working...
                              X