Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: McClellan's Instagram post

Quote Originally Posted by ZagNative View Post
    The photo with that Instagram post is a keeper as well:

Legit. He is a awesome!
    Love the zags for life

I actually do not know the story behind McClellan but that's ok I must say that post by him had my eyes watering. So very cool for him to experience the last 4 days from this past Saturday till last night

Awesome post. Gonzaga, building an everlasting family and changing one life at a time. I am sure E, has touched and changed many lives with his perseverance too.

Saw this post on the Vandy scout boards, and the posters seemed genuinely happy for EMac.

http://www.scout.com/college/vanderb...h/ms/181589175

Nice find, adopted.
    "I think we're all Bozos on this bus."

Quote Originally Posted by adoptedzag View Post
    Saw this post on the Vandy scout boards, and the posters seemed genuinely happy for EMac.

http://www.scout.com/college/vanderb...h/ms/181589175
    Way to dig it out, Adopted. Interesting perspective.

So so proud of him!! What a fine person. Tells you a lot about Mark Few too. Its really an extended family that keeps growing. Says volumes about GU and its people.

Bump .... this did NOT deserve to drop off the first page. I'd like to see this epic 'Zag' post stay on the front page until it takes its rightful place of honor in the "Hall of Fame"'Board.

Quote Originally Posted by GoZags View Post
    Bump .... this did NOT deserve to drop off the first page. I'd like to see this epic 'Zag' post stay on the front page until it takes its rightful place of honor in the "Hall of Fame"'Board.
    Yea this HOF worthy.
    Love the zags for life

Quote Originally Posted by GoZags View Post
    I hope this ends up in the HOF. I absolutely love Eric.
    " You gotta love the one who loves you "

Quote Originally Posted by Goshzagit View Post
    After last night's Championship win.

Thought to share…

"2 1/2 years ago I lost everything. Basketball, my education, etc. I didn't know what my next move was. A lot of people shook on me. I sat down with my mother and had one of the deepest conversations I've ever had. She told me, "when you think things are happening to you, they're actually happening for you." I was a prisoner of my own thoughts for a long time but through all that sh*t, I kept myself sane. I promised myself that I would correct my wrongs.

I lost it a little but through the mist, I found myself. God kept his wings on me and continued to guide me.
    I was able to find a home in Gonzaga and through everything, it's been the best place I've been in my life. I thank everyone associated with this university for giving me this opportunity to not all share my gifts and talents but to also, inspire, find ways to serve, and love for all the abundance I have around me.

I took my wildest dreams and I mapped them out.
    My brothers & I made history tonight. BROTHERS.

And as I share this story, I'm shedding tears because everything you put in your mind is real. It can & will happen. Just keep going! Please! This is for the crazy ones!

This is for the marathon runners.

This is for the one's with unwavering faith and extreme persistence!
    This is for all those who believed in me.
    This is for all the love.
    This is for you.
    #laps #thankful #WCCCHAMPS"
    Yes Eric we believe. 6 more wins to go.
    ----
    Why not try Love Poems. They work to prime the pump.

Just read it again....EMAC has won our hearts and like so many before him he is an example of how Gonzaga University helps grow young people into men and women....Love it...

Go!! EMAC!!!! Go!! Zags!!!

EMAC -- MVP - Most Valuable Person
    “The true measure of a Jesuit education,” said former Superior General Peter-Hans Kolvenbach, “is not what our students do, but who they become.”

Quote Originally Posted by Zags11 View Post
    Legit. He is a awesome!
    love this happy picture

eMac was the leader we were looking for. The vocal leader anyway. Sabonis the emotional leader, Wiltjer the silent assassin. Time go!
    20 Straight Big Dances

10 Straight Round of 32s

9 Sweet Sixteens

3 Elite Eights

2017 FINAL FOUR

2017 NATIONAL RUNNER UP

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.

Demian,
    This is recent Gonzaga Bulletin article. on Eric's path to GU:
    http://www.gonzagabulletin.com/sport...a3f31dfca.html

I will be the first to say it: at the start of the year I honestly believed Emac should not be on GU. I thought that he was at best a marginal WCC player. After watching him through the second half of the year play defense and continue to hit clutch shots and lead, I am A HUGE FAN!! Sorry for doubting you Emac. Now I have confidence that no matter the scorer, you can shut him down. As far as im concerned, EMAC has earned his stripes as someone to be talked about when talking about the history of GU guards. While not a light it up scorer, the guy brings it more defensively than most any GU guards ever have before.

YesY
    Quote Originally Posted by zagsfanforlife View Post
    I will be the first to say it: at the start of the year I honestly believed Emac should not be on GU. I thought that he was at best a marginal WCC player. After watching him through the second half of the year play defense and continue to hit clutch shots and lead, I am A HUGE FAN!! Sorry for doubting you Emac. Now I have confidence that no matter the scorer, you can shut him down. As far as im concerned, EMAC has earned his stripes as someone to be talked about when talking about the history of GU guards. While not a light it up scorer, the guy brings it more defensively than most any GU guards ever have before.
    Yes, Emac we believe. 4 to go.
    ----
    Why not try Love Poems. They work to prime the pump.