Thread: Sabonis for three

Default Sabonis for three

I had no idea Sabonis had that range. He is such a complete player. I love watching him play.

Bring back the OCC

He's made only 4 3P's & probably less than 20 jump shots all year It is obviously something he's been working on, but is only starting to bring it to the games. Most NBA mock drafts have him going in the late first round. Hope he decides to stay next year to show that he can indeed make the jump shots consistently & his NBA stock will rise even more.

Probably one of the best all-around offensive games I've seen from a GU big man. Just incredible - inside, outside, driving, dishing... And to top it off the play I liked best isn't even in the highlight reel - the steal, full length drive, around the back lay-in that he missed and was fouled on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CdAZagFan View Post
    Probably one of the best all-around offensive games I've seen from a GU big man. Just incredible - inside, outside, driving, dishing... And to top it off the play I liked best isn't even in the highlight reel - the steal, full length drive, around the back lay-in that he missed and was fouled on.

Yeah, that was sick. I was so hoping he would finish that play. It probably would have been a sports center top 10 play (if they still do that).
    Bring back the OCC

Quote Originally Posted by CdAZagFan View Post

Marciulionis in a 6'10 body Check out the move at 0:41 in this video:

Quote Originally Posted by Jstock12 View Post
    Marciulionis in a 6'10 body Check out the move at 0:41 in this video:

Does he have a kid getting ready to go to college?
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Quote Originally Posted by kitzbuel View Post
    Does he have a kid getting ready to go to college?
    I think he has a 14 year old son. A bit early for college