Thread: New Student Center

Default New Student Center

http://media.www.gonzagabulletin.com...mlemailedition

With all the construction that has gone on around GU over the past 10 years, I'd be interested to hear how some of you "older" guys feel about the changes made to campus. It hardly seems like the same place as when I was first on campus 6 years ago, I can't imagine going back more than 10-15 how much it is different.

I'm all for it.

Mixture of envy and pride.

New facilities for a new generation of students !

Change is the price of living.

The GUB Resource Library: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

Respect the Game. Respect the Zags. Respect each other.

I'm all for the change. A lot of people use appearance of the campus as a factor in their decision making process. If we keep the campus pretty we can attract more students.
    " 'Damn! I made a lot of stupid – and you can quote me on this – stupid-ass plays. Man, that's gross. But at least we got the win.' " -Jeremy Pargo

I currently live in Sacramento and make a trip up to Spokane at least 2 times somtimes upto 4 times a year and I always make a stop on campus and continue to be impressed. I am envious of what is there now. But also very proud. Keep up the good work.

Never cared for the COG. Spent most of my social time in the old "Pit" in the basement of the old law school.

Do law students still have a Pit or somewhere like that where they can have parties and whatnot? We had some veeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrryyyyyyyy fun and bizzare parties down there. Lots of stories.....