Thread: Mark Few Show Coming up on KHQ TV

Default Mark Few Show Coming up on KHQ TV

I'm curious to get coach's take on the loss to St. Maries and the outlook for the future. I'll be watching on Comcast #106 at 6:30.

Nice interview with Karnowski. As previously noted he is not ruling anything out regarding his future at this time!

Quote Originally Posted by ZagNative View Post
    I'm curious to get coach's take on the loss to St. Maries and the outlook for the future. I'll be watching on Comcast #106 at 6:30.
    Said they had to get back to work and move on from that one. Just one of those games. It was great to see the Senior speeches. At the arena I thought I had heard McClellan promise to bring the Championship back to GU, but then I didn't think he had made that bold of a statement - and watching the speeches again, that is what he said. Got me a little fired up there...

Quote Originally Posted by CdAZagFan View Post
    Said they had to get back to work and move on from that one. Just one of those games. It was great to see the Senior speeches. At the arena I thought I had heard McClellan promise to bring the Championship back to GU, but then I didn't think he had made that bold of a statement - and watching the speeches again, that is what he said. Got me a little fired up there...
    “We promised you a league championship,” Eric McClellan told the slice of the Senior Night crowd that stuck around for the traditional post-game salutes, “and that’s what we’re going to give you.”
    Per: http://www.spokesman.com/stories/201...ppen-sometime/
    http://www.fowlplaces.com/zags/GoZagsTinySignGuyGlassesColor.png