Thread: I coach football & having players who are NASTY is the BEST! This GU team is NASTY

Default I coach football & having players who are NASTY is the BEST! This GU team is NASTY

this version of GU hoops team is NASTY. as a football coach that is a term I use all the time to describe the guys I coach. "Nasty" is a big term of affection in football. defensively with the secondary guys I coach NASTY means you are fast, violent and viscious and athletic, playmakers etc etc. offensively with the Wide recievers I coach NASTY means you are tough, make catches that most other recievers wouldn't make when they KNOW THEY ARE GONNA GET HIT, You make the catch even when the QB doesn't throw you a perfect pass (you help your QB out), you block your butt off AT ALL TIMES, you run routes precisely ALL THE TIME, be electric playmakers but also be bada$$es. These Gonzaga players are NASTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great post Demian. Dranginis's three in overtime was nasty for sure. So was his offensive rebounds. I'm glad you love the team.
    To me Kyle Wiltjer and Domas Sabonis are nasty, and Perkins can certainly be too. And having three nasty players on one team is certainly good enough to lead the others. Wiltjer had a great weekend. I'm really proud of him. And Sabonis was too. He didn't play that way Thursday but I was glad to see it tonight.
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

I love Perkins. You will be hard pressed to find two more NASTY guys than Perkins and Sabonis.

yeah Reborn I actually love this version of Gonzaga Hoops teams. So unique and different.

Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    Great post Demian. Dranginis's three in overtime was nasty for sure. So was his offensive rebounds. I'm glad you love the team.
    To me Kyle Wiltjer and Domas Sabonis are nasty, and Perkins can certainly be too. And having three nasty players on one team is certainly good enough to lead the others. Wiltjer had a great weekend. I'm really proud of him. And Sabonis was too. He didn't play that way Thursday but I was glad to see it tonight.