• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Martin Centre Mad Man
    Administrator
    • Apr 2009

The Foo Star Wars Thread

The Foo needs a thread for Star Wars fans. I am not afraid to start it.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    “No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective
  • Martin Centre Mad Man
    Administrator
    • Apr 2009

“No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

Comment

• TheZagPhish
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Five Death Stars

Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Comment

• Martin Centre Mad Man
        Administrator
        • Apr 2009

I have achieved internet Nirvana - the Dark Side of the Force meets my GUBoards avatar.

http://www.fanpop.comThe Black Knight goes toe to toe with light sabers in this Star Wars mashup of Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

-Ken Pomeroy-

Comment

• Martin Centre Mad Man
          Administrator
          • Apr 2009

So...ex-Zag, Axel Dench, played a wookiee in Episode III. That's Axel leading all of the wookiees into battle. He played the wookiee chieftan, Meru Meru.

My kids got me the action figure for my birthday a couple of years ago.

-Ken Pomeroy-

Comment

• RenoZag
            Super Moderator
            • Feb 2007

The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• Jazzgirl_127
              Zag for Life
              • Mar 2007

I never knew that about Axel Dench!

We're debating taking our 4 year old to the new movie. My husband is a big Star Wars fan, so he's been showing him the other 6 films. He just doesn't know if Grant will "get it" at the theater.

I made Grant an Ewok hood for Christmas.

And I made freezer pop cozies for all 3 of my "boys."

Comment

• Martin Centre Mad Man
                Administrator
                • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Jazzgirl_127 View Post

We're debating taking our 4 year old to the new movie. My husband is a big Star Wars fan, so he's been showing him the other 6 films. He just doesn't know if Grant will "get it" at the theater.

My parents took me to see the original Star Wars movie for my fifth birthday. That was the most awesome, mind-blowing experience of my entire childhood. I recommend that you take the boy to see Star Wars.

I do not, however, recommend that you take parenting advice from anonymous strangers on sports chat forums, so take my advice with a huge grain of salt.

-Ken Pomeroy-

Comment

• Jazzgirl_127
                  Zag for Life
                  • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
                  My parents took me to see the original Star Wars movie for my fifth birthday. That was the most awesome, mind-blowing experience of my entire childhood. I recommend that you take the boy to see Star Wars.

I do not, however, recommend that you take parenting advice from anonymous strangers on sports chat forums, so take my advice with a huge grain of salt.
                  That's awesome. I remember seeing Last Crusade at the theater when I was 5, I think that's a big reason it's my favorite Indiana Jones movie by a wide margin. My husband wasn't into Star Wars until the rerelease, and I never saw them until we were dating. He's decided to take him to the theater in a few weeks after it's a little less crowded...I may stay at home and wait for the DVD so I don't ruin their viewing with a million questions about which side everyone is on.

Comment

• GPGUgrad
                    Zag for Life
                    • Oct 2007

Star Wars is one of the best films ever made.

Comment

• Martin Centre Mad Man
                      Administrator
                      • Apr 2009

This is a fun list of cameos for the new film.

-Ken Pomeroy-

Comment

• Martin Centre Mad Man
                        Administrator
                        • Apr 2009

Merry Christmas. Darth is on the naughty list.

The holidays have never known the power of the dark side... until now. Making Darth Santa: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFYp7EuFhlUMusic by Casey EdwardsO...

-Ken Pomeroy-

Comment

• Martin Centre Mad Man
                          Administrator
                          • Apr 2009

The Empire Strikes Back gets the Episode VII trailer treatment.

-Ken Pomeroy-

Comment

• RenoZag
                            Super Moderator
                            • Feb 2007

My daughter ( 22 ) saw her first SW film ( Episode 4 ) on VHS tape with me, on a sofa in the playroom. We popped some corn, had some soda, and she thought Chewbacca was the coolest cast member.

We've owned the original 3 films on VHS and DVD; the last three films on DVD and Blu Ray.

This coming Sunday afternoon, we're seeing the new flick together at the local IMAX house. Really looking forward to it.
                            The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• repjack
                              Redshirt
                              • Mar 2016

Originally posted by Jazzgirl_127 View Post

You sound like the best Mom ever. Wish I had an Ewok hood.
                              I think Phallosan Forte is superb and I use it regularly.

Comment

Working...
                              X