Thread: Winter Break

Default Winter Break

I just wanted to let everyone here know that I will be unable to restock the Gonzaga pond: my YouTube fishing channel during the holidays since I will be out of town. This includes Gonzaga's Dec. 31 SCU fish, the San Francisco treat fish (Jan. 2), and the Portland fishing trip (Jan. 9). I will be able to restock these, though, sometime after Jan. 11. I am sorry if this causes any inconvenience for anyone. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Go Zags!
    Last edited by kitzbuel; 12-14-2015 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Yum, fish tacos.

Good work! Thanks! Have a good vacation.

between the rpn and uziz...can't thank these guys enough for what they do...

I'll try and see if I can archive the games on the channel. I think I need to set each one up to keep the game, which isn't a big deal.

I think I have sufficiently disclosed in prior years and prior posts that some of the people I work with are very well paid to hunt down copyright violators.
    In the words of my favorite felon Martha Stewart, it would be a "really good thing" if somebody could take down this post.
    In my world of bots, we don't "stream" or "upload", we "fish".

Go Bulldogs!
    Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Quote Originally Posted by 75Zag View Post
    I think I have sufficiently disclosed in prior years and prior posts that some of the people I work with are very well paid to hunt down copyright violators.
    In the words of my favorite felon Martha Stewart, it would be a "really good thing" if somebody could take down this post.
    In my world of bots, we don't "stream" or "upload", we "fish".

Go Bulldogs!
    I remember back in the 80's a couple of guys I know started a company making golf clubs. Their names' were Jay Turner and Steve Cole and their nicknames were Jaybird and Red Dog. Innocent enough, they named their company Redbird Sports and had a logo that resembled the logo of the St. Louis Cardinals. I guess you can figure out who won that battle as it turned out nothing better to do in St. Louis during the winter months.

Quote Originally Posted by WallaWallaZag View Post
    between the rpn and uziz...can't thank these guys enough for what they do...
    Absolutely! Gratitude cannot be adequately expressed.
    To Fish & Game: Keep streams stocked well for Mr. Few!

Quote Originally Posted by GrizZAG View Post
    Absolutely! Gratitude cannot be adequately expressed.
    Throw Philly on that Rushmore as well