Thread: OT. Private messages

Default OT. Private messages

For the mods.

I was recently PMed and responded to the question. When I went back later to review my answer, the thread was gone. The original poster responded yesterday. I read the message this morning but didn't have time to respond. When I went back to it an hour later, it had disappeared again. I have roughly 20 other old messages that are still visible. Is there a reason for this?

Also, to the original poster. No one else has ever noticed it or at least haven't commented on it. You're the first.

Ok mods, you've moved it into the proper forum, quickly, while another OT thread remains. (ESPN one, not GoZags).
    Any ideas why my messages disappear?

No. perhaps LIZF or Kitz will be able to help you.

Basketball Web Sites Listing

“I don’t expect us to be perfect anytime soon,” guard Silas Melson said, “but one thing I do expect is trying to get better every day and playing tougher, harder and more physical than the opponent.”

Is this where threads go to die?

Sorry, 23. There are no other reports of anyone experiencing this. So we really have no idea why you are experiencing this problem.
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

I figured it out.
    The other poster left the message under my profile page using "visitor message". It appears in the notifications at the top of the page, but not in the message center. So once you look at it, it disappears from the notifications.