Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 27

Thread: Zach Collins Adidas Uprising

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane Valley
    Posts
    8,947

    Default Zach Collins Adidas Uprising

    Gonzaga Guru ‏@ZagsGuru · 39m39 minutes ago
    Zach Collins @zcollins_33: 16pts,11reb,2ast,5blk in a 30pt win for Team Fast tonight in Vegas #FutureZag
    https://basketball.exposureevents.co...&gameid=914525

    5-6 from FT --nice FT numbers for our future big man

    His team wins 86-56

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,427

    Default

    Dang, nice win and nice stats from Zach!

  3. #3

    Default

    Great first win in Vegas for Zach! Keep it up!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane Valley
    Posts
    8,947

    Default

    Zach Collins retweeted


    FAST Team Sports ‏@Fastbasketball · 1h1 hour ago
    2016 boys get a w, 78-68. @zcollins_33 w 14/10, @fastpp3 w 22/7 asts, @malcolmTporter1 w 14, @Its_CharlesDoe w 13 #adidasuprising

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane Valley
    Posts
    8,947

    Default

    Mike Collins ‏@TandZsdad · 54m54 minutes ago
    @fastpp3 and @zcollins_33 with absolutely MONSTER games against DC Thunder for the win. P controlled the backcourt and Z the front court.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane Valley
    Posts
    8,947

    Default

    Gonzaga Guru ‏@ZagsGuru · 2h2 hours ago
    Zach Collins (@zcollins_33) was in the top 5 in rebounds & blocked shots in almost every @adidasUprising event. He will be a star at Gonzaga

    Gonzaga Guru ‏@ZagsGuru · 2h2 hours ago
    Congrats to @zcollins_33 on a fantastic AAU career. Adidas Global Nations next weekend & then the journey to another title at @BG_Basketball

    Zach Collins ‏@zcollins_33 · 13h13 hours ago
    Playing my last games of aau ball tomorrow..��

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    San Diego, Ca.
    Posts
    8,003

    Default Mike Collins tweeted.



    Mike Collins ‏@TandZsdad · 5m5 minutes ago
    A parting gift to the #zagnation yesterday's measure with shoes��

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane Valley
    Posts
    8,947

    Default

    Mike Collins ‏@TandZsdad · 28m28 minutes ago
    @zcollins_33 and our entire family would like to thank the #zagnation for their support the entire season. #newfamily

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    1,378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZagaZags View Post


    Mike Collins ‏@TandZsdad · 5m5 minutes ago
    A parting gift to the #zagnation yesterday's measure with shoes��
    This makes me happy

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    13,305

    Default

    I do hope all this twitter advertising is for us

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane Valley
    Posts
    8,947

    Default

    I think Mike is just keeping Zagnation in the loop----sharing the good news....and still growing!!!

    "A parting gift to the #zagnation yesterday's measure with shoes��"

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    19,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MDABE80 View Post
    I do hope all this twitter advertising is for us
    Seems a little over the top. I think Zach could use a few weeks on a beach, basketball free time.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    18,963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    Seems a little over the top. I think Zach could use a few weeks on a beach, basketball free time.
    I marvel at the way you bring the effort each and every day, committed, our curmudgeon extraordinaire.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Medical Lake
    Posts
    611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    Seems a little over the top. I think Zach could use a few weeks on a beach, basketball free time.
    You must be new to recruiting

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane Valley
    Posts
    8,947

    Default

    If nothing else....he is consistent.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,130

    Default

    What would we do without jazz? Love that guy. He's the yin to our yang. We aren't complete without him.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    19,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ProjectMKUltra5 View Post
    You must be new to recruiting
    He has already been recruited. That was Doc's excellent point.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    13,305

    Default

    Yes.....that was my thought. If Zach is tucked way (he's supposed to be) why advertise? I love the kid. Keeping us posted is good. I didn't know he was past 7 ft. Hooraaay! On the other hand, if he's committed (he's not signed yet).........you all must know others don't stop recruiting. Makes me wonder. Maybe I'm paranoid on this point. Could be. But still............

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    19,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ProjectMKUltra5 View Post
    You must be new to recruiting
    Not at all. Likely a lot more familiar than you, in every aspect of the process.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,048

    Default

    He ain't going anywhere.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Medical Lake
    Posts
    611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    Not at all. Likely a lot more familiar than you, in every aspect of the process.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Medical Lake
    Posts
    611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MDABE80 View Post
    Yes.....that was my thought. If Zach is tucked way (he's supposed to be) why advertise? I love the kid. Keeping us posted is good. I didn't know he was past 7 ft. Hooraaay! On the other hand, if he's committed (he's not signed yet).........you all must know others don't stop recruiting. Makes me wonder. Maybe I'm paranoid on this point. Could be. But still............
    Don't let Jazz get you worked up, it's a totally innocuous tweet

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    13,305

    Default

    Other way around.......till a kid who's come along this far and blossomed to his dregree, I don't trust the Cal's Pitino's and anyone else who can whisper in his ear. Committment is nice to have. But signing in Novermber is a long way off. Coaches these days care about themselves in general. They don't care about GU unless they have to play GU. Don't blame Jazz..............I take full credit.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    San Diego, Ca.
    Posts
    8,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MDABE80 View Post
    Other way around.......till a kid who's come along this far and blossomed to his dregree, I don't trust the Cal's Pitino's and anyone else who can whisper in his ear. Committment is nice to have. But signing in Novermber is a long way off. Coaches these days care about themselves in general. They don't care about GU unless they have to play GU. Don't blame Jazz..............I take full credit.
    When it comes to enthusiastic Zag recruits, I would put Zach Collins just behind Josh Perkins and Jesse Wade. Josh, Jesse and Zach were born to be a Zag.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt
    Posts
    703

    Default

    Noticed that one of the leading scorers for the winning team in this tourney is a kid named Isaiah Todd who is class of 2020. Wow. Played for Team Loaded Virginia.
    http://adidasuprising.com/adidas-sum...ule-and-stats/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •