OT: Mark Few and Gary Bell Jr to Throw Out First Pitch at Gonzaga Night on June 6th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TerpZag
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

OT: Mark Few and Gary Bell Jr to Throw Out First Pitch at Gonzaga Night on June 6th

Gonzaga Night at the Mariners (www.mariners.com/gonzaga) is only a week and a half away! Come watch Mark Few and Gary Bell Jr. throw out the first pitch on Saturday, June 6th at 7:10 pm. Discounted tickets are still available. Deadline to purchase tickets is Friday, June 5 at noon.

Special Ticket Offer - Gonzaga University Night

Gonzaga University alumni, faculty, staff and students can pick up tickets starting at $20 and receive a free Mariners Gonzaga T-shirt.

Saturday, June 6 vs. Tampa Bay Rays

Gonzaga Night -- Gonzaga University alumni, faculty, staff and students can pick up tickets starting at $20 and receive a free Mariners Gonzaga T-shirt. $5 from each ticket benefits the Gonzaga Seattle Chapter Regional Scholarship. Deadline to purchase tickets is Friday, June 5 at noon.

Gonzaga Men's Basketball Head Coach Mark Few and Guard Gary Bell Jr. are scheduled to throw out the ceremonial first pitch...

Seattle Mariners Link
  • tyra
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Red letter Day

The Mariners reach 500 and Coach and GBJ announced for first pitch. Time to tune in to the Mariners.

Comment

• ZagaZags
      Banned
      • May 2010

In the Huskies backyard. AWESOME!

Originally posted by TerpZag View Post
      I think Lorenzo Romar just threw up a little bit.

Comment

• TerpZag
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Reminder:

LAST CHANCE TO BUY TICKETS to Zags Night at the Seattle Mariners!

Join all of your Gonzaga friends for Zags Night at the Mariners this Saturday June 6th!

Watch Coach Mark Few and former men's basketball player, Gary Bell Jr. throw out the first pitch as the M's take on the Tampa Bay Rays!

With over 1000 Zags in attendance, a special pregame party and a custom Mariners-Zags t-shirt, it's bound to be an evening to remember!

*Custom t-shirt ONLY available with ticket purchase using link provided below.
        And the special Mariners-Zags ticket stub must be presented to redeem t-shirt at pregame party.

The free pre-game party will be held at the "Outside Corner" in Safeco Field from 5:10 pm - 6:40 pm.

This is where you can pick up your t-shirt and enjoy some fun Zag Swag giveaways, music, bottomless
        kettle corn, roasted peanuts, popcorn and Zag-colored licorice ropes!

Limited tickets available so be sure to buy yours TODAY!

*Deadline for this special offer will be Friday June 5th at noon

Safeco Field
        1250 1st Avenue South
        Seattle, WA 98134

First Pitch: 7:10 p.m.

Link: Get Tickets

Pricing:

• $20 View Level (Normally $27)
        • $35 Main Level (Normally $47)

* $5 of each ticket sold goes toward Gonzaga student scholarships!

Comment

• TerpZag
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

MBB’s Few and Bell Jr. to Throw Out First Pitch at M’s Game

EATTLE – Gonzaga men’s basketball coach Mark Few and former standout guard Gary Bell Jr. will be on hand to throw out the ceremonial first pitch at the Seattle Mariners game on Saturday night at Safeco Field.

The Mariners play host to the Tampa Bay Rays in a game that starts at 7:10 p.m. and can be seen on ROOT Sports or MLB.tv. Seats are still available and tickets to the game can be purchased through the Mariners here.

It’s also Gonzaga Night at Safeco Field, coordinated through the Seattle Chapter of the Gonzaga University Alumni Association. More than 1,000 Gonzaga alumni are expected to be in attendance. More information can be found here.

Gonzaga’s men’s basketball team is coming off a historic Elite Eight season with a school record 35 wins before falling to eventual national champion Duke in the Regional Finals. Few remained the winningest active coach by percentage in the nation at .810 (438-103), and Bell Jr. averaged 8.2 points per game as part of the winningest senior class in program history.

Gonzaga Article Link

Comment

• DZ
            Zag for Life
            • Sep 2007

Maybe they should just sign Gary to play for the team as a hitter/fielder. As I understand it, they are having a hard time beating anyone, despite decent pitching. Gary doesn't like loosing - to put it with extreme understatement - and is a good enough athlete that I'm pretty sure he'd find a way to carry them to some wins.

Why not? Tough to do much worse than they've been of late.
            Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
            Mark Twain.

Comment

• TerpZag
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

What a memorable night for the Gonzaga Seattle Chapter Seattle Mariners#ZagsMariners Gonzaga University

Comment

• TerpZag
                Zag for Life
                • Feb 2007

Gonzaga University Night Seattle Mariners ‪#‎ZagsMariners‬ ‪#‎GoZags‬

Comment

• Radbooks
                  Zag for Life
                  • Jun 2007

Here's a video of Gary throwing the first pitch!

Gary and Mark at the Mariners Game
                  “When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”

~ Desiderius Erasmus

Comment

• webspinnre
                    Zag for Life
                    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Radbooks View Post
                    Here's a video of Gary throwing the first pitch!

Gary and Mark at the Mariners Game
                    Nice, thanks for sharing.
                    I will thank God for the day and the moment I have. - Jimmy V

Comment

• sittingon50
                      Zag for Life
                      • Feb 2007

Thanks Rad.
                      But we don't play nobody.

Comment

• Zag365
                        Zag for Life
                        • Apr 2007

Zags pack Safeco

I've been to several M's/GU nights in the past. This was by far the biggest turnout. I thought I heard there were 1700 of us. Whatever it was, it was enough to get the M's a "W" (finally).

Comment

• zagbeliever
                          Bleeds GU Blue
                          • Jan 2013

Gary Bell Jr. retweeted Travis sterling
                          It woulda been a strike if I was throwing a pitch to @PKarnowski lol #ItWasABall

lol Yay Gary!

Comment

Working...
                          X